jenronn

Default FS JBL 4430 Bi-Radial Studio Monitors

This is truly an experience to see and hear these speakers. They are in
excellent condition with nice wood cabinets and excellent original blue
grills with no rips, pulls or holes or stains and all the mounting pegs
are there. I just had new foam surrounds installed on both woofers
($75.00 each) because the original surrounds were tender from sitting
in storage for so long. Whether you want these speakers as the ultimate
in home audio or for a wonderful home theater or you are a professional
that wants them for studio work, you will not be disappointed with
these speakers. Here is the address to use to view a product brochure
for these speakers on the JBL website -
http://www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/443035.pdf
They retailed for $2655.00 a pair when new. They weigh 125 lbs each so
I would prefer local pickup or I will deliver within 200 miles of
Atlanta, GA for $1.00 per mile. If you want these shipped please
arrange for a quote for packing and shipping before you buy because it
will be expensive! If you would like pictures let me know. I am asking
only $1250.00 for the pair.