Forrhouse

Default FS: Mcintosh 250 Amplifier

Hi
I am selling a Mcintosh 250 amplifier. It looks like it is new right
out of the box. My grandfather bought it new and then it was given to
me. This is a collectors dream because of its condition. To find
another in this condition would be very rare. It is sold as is, but was
in perfect working condition when last used. I am asking $425 plus
shipping.
Thanks,