Default FS:Denon DP500-M Turntable and Goldring Eroica

Manual turntable-no auto lift, no semi auto operation

I bought this nice Manual Denon DP500M direct drive turntable about 6
months ago to use in a stereo setup at work, but have been forced to
liquidate some of the system to help pay some unexpected expenses. I
maybe played 50 LP's on it. Not as nice as my Sota Sapphire but a good
start into vinyl. It really is a beautiful turntable.
I will also include a used Goldring Eroica high output cartridge, One
of the mounting holes was broken, but it glued back together and it
works fine, consider it a free cartridge that does a nice job and has
been used maybe 200 hours, (mostly on my Sota.)

Postal money order or Paypal, no fees. I have most of the original
packing material, can double box and will assure that it arrives
safely. Fed Ex ground shipping. USA sale only.

Will pay shipping at the $375 asking price. USA sale only!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.needledoctor.com/s.nl/sc....t.A/id.1589/.f

Tom
Portland, Oregon

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

The fellow calling himself "official" blue book guide is a delusional
ice cream scooper expat American living in Aussieland. His "official"
pricing he pulls out of the air (or his butt), and they bear no
resemblance to the real world.

From the little bit of searchin I did, I can conclude this is an
excellent but. But you would definately make more putting it on eBay or
Audiogon.