Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Default Pete Millett needs books

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you. Too bad you can't afford a
powered wheelchair. I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the
neighborhood kids in that rickety old antique chair of yours.

http://301url.com/2zt

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Damn ! And I was so sure I was popular.

Too bad you can't afford a powered wheelchair.

I saw a couple of those in the supermarket yesterday and I noted that their
occupants were fabulously obese. Over my dead body !

I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
rickety old antique chair of yours.

I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
not talking pervy either.

http://301url.com/2zt

***LMAO***

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny
are no good anymore so he can cut them up and scan them
for his web site. There are a lot of them on there and
some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Poopie said:

I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
rickety old antique chair of yours.

I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
not talking pervy either.

Yes, you are. BTW, is "imagine of" some quaint Ozzie dialectical?

http://301url.com/2zt

Kewl ! Where can I buy me one of those ?

I'm sure you'll find one of that type if you just check your garage.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

[dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled creatures on
Usenet.

It was ironic when you said... never mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet. One is uses the handle "Phildo",
another uses the handle "Middius". I could go on, but with a troll like you,
what's the point?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:24:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
roups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder if you've got
as far as considering why.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
roups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder if you've got
as far as considering why.

He's stated the reasons befo because we just don't 'get it.' ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities
that are way ahead of me in terms of being reviled on
Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie.

Your mastry of that which is totally obvious is at least marginally useful,
Paul.

I wonder if you've got as far as considering why.

It's easy - people like you don't like being held acountable for acting
stupid when they know inside that they are indeed acting stupid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
ups.com
wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of
entities that are way ahead of me in terms of being
reviled on Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder
if you've got as far as considering why.

He's stated the reasons befo because we just don't
'get it.' ;-)

That, too. But thanks for admitting that while you understand your problem,
you want to feel good about having it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:49:08 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie.

Your mastry of that which is totally obvious is at least marginally useful,
Paul.

Another meaningless statement meant to seem intelligent and failing
miserably.

I wonder if you've got as far as considering why.

It's easy - people like you don't like being held acountable for acting
stupid when they know inside that they are indeed acting stupid.

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on Usenet, Arnie.
Someone might read it and take appropriate action, especially as your
address is known.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie.

Your mastry of that which is totally obvious is at least
marginally useful, Paul.

Another meaningless statement meant to seem intelligent
and failing miserably.

IOW Paul, you wish it wasn't here, staring you in the face.

I wonder if you've got as far as considering why.

It's easy - people like you don't like being held
acountable for acting stupid when they know inside that
they are indeed acting stupid.

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being economically stimulating, as I
accept both cash and checks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder if you've got
as far as considering why.

That part is very simple for Mr. ****: It's all my doing. According to
Krooger, I've been brainwashing people to berate him for years. He also
klaims I've established a "clique" and I have "followers", and our chief
objective is to "humiliate" Turdborg. That's the reason, according to
Kroolore.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:50:43 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being economically stimulating, as I
accept both cash and checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being
economically stimulating, as I accept both cash and
checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?

Why would this be relevant, Paul?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

wrote:

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being
economically stimulating, as I accept both cash and
checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?

Why would this be relevant, Paul?

Because you're showing signs of insanity, and the usual cure is
confinement.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being
economically stimulating, as I accept both cash and
checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?

Why would this be relevant, Paul?

Because you're showing signs of insanity, and the usual
cure is confinement.

Paul, you're wrong on both counts, as usual. Confinement hasn't been the
preferred means of treatment for insanity for many decades. Long ago the
Detroit area had at least three major confinement facilities for the insane,
housing literally thousands of patients. They all closed in the late 1960s.
The preferred means of treatment for the insane at this time are drugs and
counseling.

You should get out more, if you know what I mean! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

paul packer wrote:

snip

That would be refreshing not to mention being economically stimulating, as I
accept both cash and checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?

Probably outpatient treatment is perfectly OK for Kroo. Involuntary
confinement should be reserved for scrotal boil ****saps like Allison.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:36:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Paul, you're wrong on both counts, as usual.

No, you're wrong, Arnie. I meant the cure for us was your confinement.