Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] midwestrecords@gmail.com is offline

Default Just getting into vintage audio and looking for advice...

I'm just getting into the vintage gear, due to the acquisition of a
Scott LK-72 tube amp, a Marantz 2226 reciever, and some other things.

I'm looking for some advice - I'd like to learn to diagnose and repair
some of this equipment. I have no problem sourcing junk that I can
tear up and learn on. I'm a fairly technical person, I've worked with
computers for 15+ years, but only at the board/component level, never
down to the circuit level.

What would be a great book or self study program that can get me going
and bringing new life to some of these classic systems?

Thanks,
Eric