Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
eusfera eusfera is offline

Default Glass panel C39 McIntosh

Hello, I'm Andrea from Italy. I've a C39 Audio/Video Control Center
(serial number HF2844) with the glass panel broken.
Could you indicate me if you have it available? If not, if you know
any sites where I could try to find it like "second hand" or
refurbished?
Sorry for the disturb and many thanks.
Bye

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] crthnsn@gmail.com is offline

On Mar 18, 10:10 am, Mike Avery wrote:
In article 08a3ba48-da19-49ba-850d-f68dc8b394c5
@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

Hello, I'm Andrea from Italy. I've a C39 Audio/Video Control Center
(serial number HF2844) with the glass panel broken.
Could you indicate me if you have it available? If not, if you know
any sites where I could try to find it like "second hand" or
refurbished?

You may not be able to find one at all, and might consider having a
glass worker make a few pieces the right size and having an artist or
draftsman decorate them appropriately.

Mike

McIntosh sells parts for everything they've ever made.
Probably even cheaper that custom made.
Its worth it for a Mac.
-The Enhanser a href='http://fix-any-thing.blogspot.com/'FIX
ANYTHING/a
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Tim Schwartz Tim Schwartz is offline

eusfera wrote:
Hello, I'm Andrea from Italy. I've a C39 Audio/Video Control Center
(serial number HF2844) with the glass panel broken.
Could you indicate me if you have it available? If not, if you know
any sites where I could try to find it like "second hand" or
refurbished?
Sorry for the disturb and many thanks.
Bye

I would think that McIntosh should still be able to supply that part.
Contact them at:

McIntosh Laboratory, Inc.
2 Chambers Street
Binghamton, NY 13903

Phone: +1-607-723-3512

Please note that if there is an official importer for Italy, then
you'll have to order the part from them. You could try e-Bay for a
parts unit, but I think its too new for that.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics