Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Nakamicho Soundspace spares

I have a couple (four actually) Soundspace products in for service. The
local (Australian) distributor is claiming that parts are NLA for any
Soundspace units. It would seem to me that the spare parts MUST be
somewhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Nakamichi Soundspace spares

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I have a couple (four actually) Soundspace products in for service. The
local (Australian) distributor is claiming that parts are NLA for any
Soundspace units. It would seem to me that the spare parts MUST be
somewhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

**Note corrected header.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

WTD: MCI JH-24 spares orange Pro Audio 2 November 10th 05 04:57 PM
Polk Audio Spares.... jakdedert Tech 0 September 25th 05 10:01 PM
Amcron D150A spares Gareth Magennis Tech 0 June 9th 05 02:29 PM
Nakamichi Soundspace 8 Bob Chmara General 0 March 22nd 04 08:59 PM
FA NAD 916, 917, & Nak SoundSpace 3 D Ready Marketplace 0 February 23rd 04 11:14 PM