Daniel Dreibelbis

Default "Gravel Gertie" remix/remodel up for a listen

recently, while listening to the original final mix of my song "Gravel
Gertie", I noticed that the mastering process had put in way too much
compression, which was causing a fluttering, breathing sound. So I
decided to do something about it. Little did I know I'd wind up
replacing almost everything in the process......

Improvements:

improved tone and bottom end - all POD parts were replaced with my
Johnson J-Station.

two new solos - I decided to re-do the solos, keeping some ideas from
the originals. They also now contrast better tone-wise. First solo:
Peavey Horizon II. Second solo: Peavey EVH Wolfgang Special ST, neck
pickup (that thing is sweet!).

The drums still suck

http://www.soundclick.us/fastkG/09/0...s+gravelgertie.
mp3

Give it a re-listen and let me know if it's an improvement!

PS - also give a listen to my newest compo, "Warren Of The Wasteland"

--
Dan Dreibelbis, Guitar Nerd - Better Living Through Home Recording
Now On Soundclick for your listening pleasure!