Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steven Sullivan

Default The Audio Critic

Is Issue 29 the most recent one? Saw it on the stands a few days ago
after not seeing it for awhile), bought it, and
halfway through, realized I'd read it before. Sure enough,
it said '2003' on the cover. Yikes. Anyone know when the
next issue is due?

--

-S.

"They've got God on their side. All we've got is science and reason."
-- Dawn Hulsey, Talent Director