Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ned Carlson

Default I Am ___ of Borg

"I am Lord Valve of Borg. Resistors are faulty. Prepare to be asolderated."

"I am Jesse Jackson of Borg. Resistance is moot."

"I am Ross Perot of Borg. Resistance is like trying to maintain your crops
when you've got a swarm of locusts coming at you and flooding like we had
in Iowa this year. There is just no way a farmer can stand against such
great odds. That's the same way it'll be for you."

"I am Bush sr. of Borg. You will be assimilated into a kinder, gentler
Borg."

"I am a salesman of Borg. You will buy Amway."

"I am Al Gore of Borg. You will be environated."

"I am Bill Clinton of Borg. You will be taximilated."

"I am George W Bush of Borg. Resistance will be outspent. Prepare to be
porkbarreled."

"Hi-ho! This is Kermit of Borg!"

"I am Homer Simpson of Borg. You will be..... oooH! Trash cookies!"

"I am Heisenborg. You will probably be assimilated."

"I am Popeye of Borg. You will be askimilgrated. Spinach is irrelevant!"

"I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be aswimiwated."

"I am Paul Harvey. Stand by for ASSIMILATION!"

"I am Porky Pig of Borg. You will be as-s-sim, as-s-sim, oh forget it. You
thought I was going to say a son of a bitch, didn't you?".

"I am Hugh of Borg. We want to assimilate Troi. Geordi is our friend. He
can watch."

"Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will."

"I am Pat Sajak of Borg. R_sist_nc_ is futil_."

"I am Alex Trebek, Canadian of Borg. For $200, it starts with "R" and is
futile."

"I am Barney of Borg. I assimilated you, you assimilated me, resistance is
a futile tree.."

"I am Kirk of Borg, I...WILL......assimilate....YOU"

"Daffy Duck of Borg "Yooouuuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrre Irrelivant!""

"Borg, James Borg. Vodka martini, gin is irrelevant."

"Assimilate me tender" - Elvis of Borg.

"I am Bin-Laden of Dubai-Borg. Congressmen are irrevalent. Prepare for your
ports to be assimilated!"

"We all sleep in a single subroutine". --The Borgtles, minus 2 of 4

"Elmer Fudd of Borg: Hunting wabbits is iwwelevant".

"I am Mr. Rogers of Borg, can you spell assimilate?"

"I am dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated"

"I am Sailor Moon of Borg. In the name of love and justice, you will be
assimilated."

"I am Darth Vader of Borg. I am your father. And your mother. And your
uncle. Resistance is futile."

"I am Luke Skywalker of Borg. I am a Borg like my father before me."

"I am Bart Simpson of Borg. It's futile to have a cow, man!"

"I am Scotty of Borg.I canna change the laws of Physics, ca'pin! Resistance
is futile"

"I am Doctor McCoy of Borg. Dammit, Jim.I'm a doctor not an assimilator!"

"I am Bjorn of Borg. You will lose this match. Resistance is futile."

--
Ned Carlson www.tubezone.net
South Side of Chicago,IL USA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal

Ned Carlson see-www-tubezone-net said:

snip

LOL!

Copied to rec.audio.opinion, especially for George :-)

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -