Dan W

Default Is Tape output line level audio?

I'd like to use my Harman Kardon AVR35 as the audio source for an HK
PA4000 amplifier (to power outdoor speakers). The AVR35 does not
appear to have any line level outputs, but it does have left and right
RCA style jacks labeled "Tape monitor out" and "Tape monitor in." Does
anyone know if the "Tape monitor out" would work for supplying the
PA4000? I know some tape connections are "loops" that just pass audio
through a device. Haven't purchased the PA4000 or I would have tested
this.

Thanks in advance.