Glen Green

Default FOR SALE Altec Lansing Model 19 Studio Monitors

These speakers employ a 15" bass driver and an 800Hz horn
Full specifications can be found at http://www.wineknow.ca/forsale/
They are located in Ottawa, Ontario and I am asking $1000.00 for the
pair.
They are in perfect condition and I have spare High Frequency driver
voice coils.

abelw

I am interested in you speakers. Please adv whether you can accept my offer
at Cdn$750. I live in Toronto. If you are ok, I can go to Ottawa to pick
it up.

Best regards
Abelw