Rob

Default FS: Heil Talk Box

I am thinking of selling my Heil Talk Box for $99 plus shipping. If you are
interested I have posted a couple photos of the actual unit, only used in a
house (never on stage) and it is in MINT condition. These are photos of the
actual unit I'm selling.

http://www.gosunshine.com/heil1.jpg

http://www.gosunshine.com/heil2.jpg

I don't have the original box, and the manual is downloadable at:

http://www.jimdunlop.com/products/electronics/heil/

I'd ship the unit UPS (it's kind of heavy as it has a speaker driver inside
of it)... maybe 12 pounds or so and I'd only charge the actual shipping to
you. I would only want to ship to the continental US.

If interested reply to

Blind Joni

These are photos of the
actual unit I'm selling.