Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

Default Public Warning !!

BEWA

"Patrick Turneroid"

** PUBLIC WARNING:

The Turneroid filth is using an unregistered and hence ILLEGAL business
name.

Demonstrates his utter contempt for and ignorance of even the simplest of
laws.

The Turneroid scumbag is and has been contemptuous of any law for his whole
life.

Same as all vile criminals.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Don't tell us. Tell the authorities if he is really illegal and they
will worry about it. Not you.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Brat Ludpig"

** Hey, autistic ****WIT !!

YOU missed the whole POINT !!!

BEWA

"Patrick Turneroid"

** PUBLIC WARNING:

The Turneroid filth is using an unregistered and hence ILLEGAL business
name.

Demonstrates his utter contempt for and ignorance of even the simplest of
laws.

The Turneroid scumbag is and has been contemptuous of any law for his whole
life.

Same as all vile criminals.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Phil Allison wrote:
"Brat Ludpig"

** Hey, autistic ****WIT !!

YOU missed the whole POINT !!!

You son of a Tasmanian gang bang, it IS the point. Unless you are the
law enforcement authority it's none of your ****ing business.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Brat ****ing Ludpig"

** Hey, autistic ****WIT !!

YOU missed the whole POINT !!!

You son of a Tasmanian gang bang, it IS the point.

** Go drop dead - you psycho ASSHOLE

Unless you are the
law enforcement authority it's none of your ****ing business.

** Only OUTRIGHT CRIMINALS say that.

Brat ****ing Ludpig is one of the slimiest.

BEWA

"Patrick Turneroid"

** PUBLIC WARNING:

The Turneroid filth is using an unregistered and hence ILLEGAL business
name.

Demonstrates his utter contempt for and ignorance of even the simplest of
laws.

The Turneroid scumbag is and has been contemptuous of any law for his whole
life.

Same as all vile criminals.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
:
::
: ** Go drop dead - you psycho ASSHOLE
:
:
:
: ....... Phil
:
:
Pot - Kettle - Toaster - Black!

TT "Sigh........"

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Alan Holmes

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Brat ****ing Ludpig"

** Hey, autistic ****WIT !!

YOU missed the whole POINT !!!

You son of a Tasmanian gang bang, it IS the point.

** Go drop dead - you psycho ASSHOLE

Should I killfle this idiot?

Alan

Unless you are the
law enforcement authority it's none of your ****ing business.

** Only OUTRIGHT CRIMINALS say that.

Brat ****ing Ludpig is one of the slimiest.

BEWA

"Patrick Turneroid"

** PUBLIC WARNING:

The Turneroid filth is using an unregistered and hence ILLEGAL business
name.

Demonstrates his utter contempt for and ignorance of even the simplest of
laws.

The Turneroid scumbag is and has been contemptuous of any law for his
whole
life.

Same as all vile criminals.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Phil Allison wrote:
"Brat ****ing Ludpig"

** Hey, autistic ****WIT !!

YOU missed the whole POINT !!!

You son of a Tasmanian gang bang, it IS the point.

** Go drop dead - you psycho ASSHOLE

Unless you are the
law enforcement authority it's none of your ****ing business.

** Only OUTRIGHT CRIMINALS say that.

In most societies taking the law into your own hands is a crime. You
are allowed to defend yourself but you cannot go around as judge, jury,
and executioner. If you see Patrick comitting rape, murder or robbery
you may intervene, but, otherwise, report him-once-to the law if you
THINK he is in violation of a law that is actually enforced. They will
right him if he is indeed illegal and the law is worth the candle to
enforce. I don't know anything about the business laws in Australia and
have no idea if he's legal or not. I suspect you do not either.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mick

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:36:18 +0000, Alan Holmes burbled:

Phil's rant snipped

Should I killfle this idiot?

Nah - he can be quite entertaining (and even helpful if you learn to
ignore the outbursts and insults!). It's up to you though... ;-)

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Alan Holmes"

** You are the IDIOT Holmes.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Brat ****ing Ludpig"

Unless you are the
law enforcement authority it's none of your ****ing business.

** Only OUTRIGHT CRIMINALS say that.

In most societies taking the law into your own hands is a crime.

** Which is EXACTLY what Turner has been doing.

You must be brain dead and asleep not to notice.

You
are allowed to defend yourself

** And the right to defend others - which incudes the right to WARN others.

but you cannot go around as judge, jury,
and executioner.

** Which, again is EXACTLY what Turner has been doing.

Judge, jury and executioner by proxy.

If you see Patrick committing rape, murder or robbery
you may intervene, but, otherwise, report him-once-to the law if you
THINK he is in violation of a law that is actually enforced. They will
right him if he is indeed illegal and the law is worth the candle to
enforce.

** I see Patrick Turner committing a host of crimes.

1. Criminal defamation of a person.

2. Incitement to commit violence on that same a person.

3. Illegal use of a communications system to threaten, harass and defame.

I don't know anything about the business laws in Australia and
have no idea if he's legal or not.

** http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/a...ct/bna1963168/

Section 5 contains the penalty : 50 units or about $ 5000 dollars.

http://www.business.act.gov.au/businesslicences/businessnameregistration.html I suspect you do not either.** What you "suspect" about me is not worth a pinch of dog **** -ASSHOLE........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Patrick Turner

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:
[...]

For twenty+ years i ran a sole trader business based around building
construction
design and construct projects for house owners using my name
and it was a legal business entity.
There was no need for me to have a registered business name and plenty
of people run unregistered small businesses.

I use my own name Turner in my business name now while handcrafting amps
and doing repairs.

The authorities here could, if they nothing else to do, inflict a penalty
for my not having
paid a rego fee for my using 'Turner Audio' as a name of my business rather
than trading as
Patrick Turner, as I used to when i was in the construction game.

But the Registra Authorities here are never likely to fine me unless thay
had a reason to, only if
there was malice in the way i conducted my affairs, and did evil by
refraining from
paying a fee to register a business. But no evil is being done in my case.
Most of the legal actions by registration depatments is action against ppl
trying
to register names or addopt names leading to public deception, like if I
tried to
register a business name such as Sony, Ford, or something i clearly wasn't.

There has never been an objection or complaint or claim lodged against me
by anyone.

The size of my business is tiny.

The authorities have no cause to persue me.

Phil Allison is delighted to see that he has caused ppl to discuss all this
in public.

I am not embarrassed in any way though, and after the discussions around
this matter
is over, Phil Allison will be a man who looks like a ****ing idiot.

Phil Allison is the most foul tempered, foul mouthed person on the
Internet.

He goes around telling the most outragious lies about anyone he cannot
agree with.

He practices open harrassment and many ppl wish him dead, and this makes
him then say
those who wish him dead are threatening him, and are criminal.
He tells people to get cancer and die.
He tried to phone me to harrass me, but soon as he announced who he was i
just said
"you are the biggest ****ing **** I have ever known" and hung up.
In my mind, that's what Phil Allison is. He has worked hard to earn this
uniquely low level
of appreciation in my mind.

He could go forth and be nice from this day onward, but he will seethe with
anger once he reads this
and i don't care, I am not his minder, he is, and what reaction he sustains
from the world
depends on his behaviour, not mine. I will always try to discuss matters
politely, but if he wants to conduct a smear
campaign and throw tantrums, then I will always point out his grandiose
hypocrisy.

He reacts quite insanely to the slightest criticism that is merely a
statement of fact about his insane behaviour,
then he projects all his own failing to others; but he is mentally
disturbed, not us, he is the one with
blinding autistic rages, not us, and he is the one to trawl around
searching for dirt
on ppl in his vain foolish attempt to gain points and shut us up.
if I tried there probably would be a lot of dirt I could dig up, but I
spend my days
making customers happy, and have no time for digging dirt.

I won't catow to the Demon in Phil Allison.

Anyone who comes to a discussion group and who tries to focus on whatever
perceived negative
aspects anyone has, or can be found to have, and then for months, and who
cannot focus on the matters relating to the group focus makes himself an
outcast, and all who try to conduct a conversation with Phil Allison
for more than 3 post interchanges will regret that they have engaged with a
madman
who does have some electronic knowledge, but who quite enjoys acting like a
rabid dog.

I don't have to tell the group to killfile Phill Allison; most ppl have
already.

Now Phil Allison sometimes does manage to conduct himself in a reasonable
manner.
Recently, after a period of about a month when he hadn't insulted anyone
needlessly, I dared to reply
to a post of his last week in a calm and well reasoned fashion, and he went
quite beserk with rage,
and all we have had since is a continuing smear campaign from him to
somehow
get rid of me.
Its like switch goes click in his head, and he is a permanent state of
fuctedness.

I ain't going anywhere.

Clearly Phil has a real mental problem in that once some little tiny thing
upsets him,
he loses all ability to stay calm, and act politely, and adhere to the
unwritten rules of
polite debate, ie, sticking to the facts under discussion without tipping a
bucket of ****
all over someone who dares to say two syllables that don't comply with his
version of the truth
about some matter.

I wish he go back to his psychiatrist for a new scrip for his condition;
we all would enjoy his knowledge, but his tantrums are an embarrassment and
irritation.

Anyone replying to his posts that try to smear people with ****
are only encouraging his fuctedness.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

The authorities have no cause to persue me.

** Hey, you asinine criminal ****head.

The LAW of the LAND applies to YOU !!

BUSINESS NAMES ACT 1963

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/a...ct/bna1963168/

Section 5 contains the penalty : 50 units or about $ 5000 dollars.

BUSINESS NAMES ACT 1963 - SECT 5

Certain business names to be registered
(1) A person must not, alone or with anyone else, carry on business
in the ACT under a business name if-

(a) the business name is not registered under this Act for each
person carrying on the business; or

(b) section 12 (Notification of changes in particulars relating
to registered business names etc) has not been complied with.

Maximum penalty: 50 penalty units.

(2) An offence against this section is a strict liability offence.

** See above - " ...strict liability offence " !!

No silly excuses or stories are accepted.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

** This man is an insane, criminal LIAR.

Every ugly and malicious thing he says about me is damn LIE.

Patrick Turner IS committing a host of crimes on this NG now!

1. Criminal defamation of a person.

2. Incitement to commit violence on that same a person.

3. Illegal use of a communications system to threaten, harass and defame.

Watch out.

He will do it to YOU next.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"GBrown"

Phil, looks like you also fit into the #1, #2 and #3 category.

** Tie one of those "boat anchors" of yours around your neck and go jump in
the lake - Gary.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"GBrown"

Phil, looks like you also fit into the #1, #2 and #3

category.

** Tie one of those "boat anchors" of yours around your

neck and go jump in
the lake - Gary.

....... Phil

Here is some good advice for you Phil. Walk down to the
shops and buy the current issue of "Woman's Day" and read
the very nice article in it about "Bipolar Disorder" and
please ring some of the help numbers. It would also help if
you made yourself a nice cuppa tea to have while reading it.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Patrick Turner

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

** This man is an insane, criminal LIAR.

Every ugly and malicious thing he says about me is damn LIE.

Patrick Turner IS committing a host of crimes on this NG now!

1. Criminal defamation of a person.

Using Phil's rules, it could be said that Phil does this nearly every day.

2. Incitement to commit violence on that same a person.

Phil misinterprets statements of personal opinions that are not in his
favour.

3. Illegal use of a communications system to threaten, harass and defame.

Who said it wasn't legal? you? you are the one whose so called
"illegal" use of a com system is most foul, obscene, disgraceful,
harrassing and defamatory.

Watch out.

He will do it to YOU next.

I never ever had to explain the facts and history to anyone except yourself.

Everyone knows that.

You don't.

........ Phil

The trouble is, Phil, not a living soul believes anything you say.

You are the world's greatest hypocrite.

Hands up!! does anyone believe in what Allison says????

Not a single legal entity could ever see any reason to persue me
on your instruction or on your behalf.

You once sent me a letter threatening legal action because I had allegedly
threatened you online.

All i said was that I'd not cry one tear if you died as a result of some
reprisal for your persistent
long litany of personal insults that had preceded my statement of opinion.
You should be frightened after dishing out so much filth and anger for so so
long, and
so so often.
You are cruising for a bruising.....

If you are not polite Phil, you get hated around here,
and there,
and everywhere....

Next time you tell a lot of undeserving ppl to die of cancer
or that they are autistic, criminal, remember that your reputation
is the worst anyone could have and that record of all your abusive emails
is enough evidence to prejudice any actions you might take.
You are nothing.

You are a bad mouthed lout, muck raker and smear campaigner.

Calling me a liar helps your cause not one bit.

All your emails you made to aus.hi-fi for 3mths before last christmas are
still there in the archives,
and so are all your emails to other groups.
Your abuse history goes back to when you first appeared at aus.hi-fi.
Suddenly you found a place where they couldn't throw you out even when you
poured
buckets of **** all over everyone each and every day for months.

You like being an arsole.

Its a great wonder someone has not sued you for defamation,
or paid you a late night visit.

I hereby instruct you to give up, shut up, and move on.

I know a wonderful lot of people in this world; I am graced with so many
friends.

But Phil can't ever be a friend, he just does not have the right stuff;
once he gets a ****ty on, he stays ****ty livered for days, weeks, months,
years even...
so no wonder ppl here have kill filed Phil Allison.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
GBrown

I have 52 acres of land on a lake. Shall I punch a hole thru the ice or wait
till spring, your call.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"GBrown"

Phil, looks like you also fit into the #1, #2 and #3 category.

** Tie one of those "boat anchors" of yours around your neck and go jump

in
the lake - Gary.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Patrick Turner"

** This man is an insane, criminal LIAR.

Every ugly and malicious thing he says about me is damn

LIE.

Here is positive proof that Phillip Martin Allison is
mentally disturbed.

Pat Turner has not said one untrue or inaccurate thing about
you. **EVERYTHING** Pat said above can be verified by a
Google search or countless people giving evidence in support
of his statements.

Go get help you sick, pathetic little man!

Oh BTW take your own advice FOAD!

TT