trotsky

Default Note for Greg

ScottW wrote:
trotsky wrote in message ...

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

"when people really act like assholes I'm really belligerent."

Is this supposed to demonstrate your ability to accept blame?

Scottie, you don't even have a ****ing scorecard.

So, it's unanimous. Even you shouldn't need a scorecard.

But I would point out that it is you that is being an asshole and
everyone else is being belligerent. So you can't blame us.

So if everyone is belligerent you are contradicting McElroy when he says
*I'm* the bully? You need to work on your bull**** story a little bit,
Scottie.

Joseph Oberlander

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

trotsky

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

There you go, George--people crying "fowl" because they don't like to
"loose". Enjoy the brain trust.

Bruce J. Richman

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

I think he does both cries fowl and doesn't like to loose. He makes
typographical errors two. Maybe Krueger can help him out with this problem.

Bruce J. Richman

ScottW

"trotsky" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:
trotsky wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

"when people really act like assholes I'm really

belligerent."

Is this supposed to demonstrate your ability to accept

blame?

Scottie, you don't even have a ****ing scorecard.

So, it's unanimous. Even you shouldn't need a scorecard.

But I would point out that it is you that is being an

asshole and
everyone else is being belligerent. So you can't blame us.

So if everyone is belligerent you are contradicting McElroy

when he says
*I'm* the bully? You need to work on your bull**** story a

little bit,
Scottie.

Bullying is asshole behavior. Belligerence is the normal
response to asshole behavior.
That or cowering in fear like you did in the locker room. I
guess you can't understand being belligerent but you sure as hell
have cowardice down pat.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Bruce J. Richman said:

I think he does both cries fowl and doesn't like to loose. He makes
typographical errors two. Maybe Krueger can help him out with this problem.

At this point, I think Gregipus might actually be able to teach
Krooger a thing or two about hypocrisy.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

You're correct. Singh tries to project his delusional theories about
assholes onto the 99% of all RAO posters that have quickly realized
that he is indeed one of RAO's most hypocritical and dishonest
posters. His latest attempts to portray himself as a victim flaming
others in self-defense are an insult to everybody's intelligence.
It's a relatively simple matter to just take note of how Singh either
starts or enters threads, goes out of his way to personally attack
other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl. Other
than Daffy Duffy, it doesn't appear that anybody is buying his latest
shell games.

Been there, done that about 5 years ago:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6s...ibur.flash.net

Richman, care to admit how many years it took you to get around to realizing
this?

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman said:

I think he does both cries fowl and doesn't like to loose. He makes
typographical errors two. Maybe Krueger can help him out with this
problem.

At this point, I think Gregipus might actually be able to teach
Krooger a thing or two about hypocrisy.

Been there, done that about 5 years ago:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6s...ibur.flash.net

Middius, care to admit how many years it took you to get around to realizing
this?

trotsky

ScottW wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

trotsky wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

"when people really act like assholes I'm really

belligerent."

Is this supposed to demonstrate your ability to accept

blame?

Scottie, you don't even have a ****ing scorecard.

So, it's unanimous. Even you shouldn't need a scorecard.

But I would point out that it is you that is being an

asshole and

everyone else is being belligerent. So you can't blame us.

So if everyone is belligerent you are contradicting McElroy

when he says

*I'm* the bully? You need to work on your bull**** story a

little bit,

Scottie.

Bullying is asshole behavior. Belligerence is the normal
response to asshole behavior.

I think I've said that already, Scottie. I'm just workin' my way
through the assholes.

That or cowering in fear like you did in the locker room. I
guess you can't understand being belligerent but you sure as hell
have cowardice down pat.

Come on, Scottie, quit trying to talk tough. I could cave your face in
with one punch. Are physical conflagrations your thing? I tend to
doubt it.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

I guess you weren't much of a Christian then, either.

dave weil

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:04:06 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I think I've said that already, Scottie. I'm just workin' my way
through the assholes

Daaaaammmmnnnn!

That's quite a step for you Greg.

Congratulations.

dave weil

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:21:44 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"How does it feel to have 3 choices about what orifice to use
when you defecate"?

=(:-O

ScottW

"trotsky" wrote in message

That or cowering in fear like you did in the locker room. I
guess you can't understand being belligerent but you sure as

hell
have cowardice down pat.

Come on, Scottie, quit trying to talk tough. I could cave your

face in
with one punch. Are physical conflagrations your thing? I

tend to
doubt it.

No. See this is the internet where reducing ones opponent to
childish taunts and threats is more than sufficient evidence of
superiority. You obviously are so confused you have forgotten
where we are.

ScottW

Joseph Oberlander

trotsky wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

There you go, George--people crying "fowl" because they don't like to
"loose". Enjoy the brain trust.

You ever thougth that maybe I mispelled it just to get you to respond?
You are SO easy to bait. Zero tolerance.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman said:

I think he does both cries fowl and doesn't like to loose. He makes
typographical errors two. Maybe Krueger can help him out with this
problem.

At this point, I think Gregipus might actually be able to teach
Krooger a thing or two about hypocrisy.

Been there, done that about 5 years ago:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6s...ibur.flash.net

Middius, care to admit how many years it took you to get around to realizing
this?

"This one looks to me like a rerun of what happened when you
claimed that subwoofers are not HiFi and that music had
nothing below 50Hz in it."

He sincerely thinks that...
....This is why he has named his subwoofer "Subterfuge".
$1250.00 for a non-HiFi component ! I am afraid to know how he would
invoice the "offered beer" to his customers !

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Krueger, are you ready to admit that you are delusional and lying again? Your
ignorance and compulsive lying are duly noted.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

There you go, George--people crying "fowl" because they don't like to
"loose". Enjoy the brain trust.

You ever thougth that maybe I mispelled it just to get you to respond?
You are SO easy to bait. Zero tolerance.

LOL! It's hilarious how easy conman Singh is to deceive with just a few little
deliberate typographical errors. His response was as predictable as the
conditioned response (salivation) of one of Pavlov's dogs.

Bruce J. Richman

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

At this point, I think Gregipus might actually be able to teach
Krooger a thing or two about hypocrisy.

Been there, done that about 5 years ago:

You can always go back for the advanced course.

trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:04:06 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I think I've said that already, Scottie. I'm just workin' my way
through the assholes

Daaaaammmmnnnn!

That's quite a step for you Greg.

Congratulations.

Is that some kind of sarcasm, dave? Please don't contradict me and show
that Scottie was right when he called you a sack of ****.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
newsQojb.28075$gi2.8225@fed1read01
"trotsky" wrote in message

That or cowering in fear like you did in the locker room. I
guess you can't understand being belligerent but you sure as hell
have cowardice down pat.

Come on, Scottie, quit trying to talk tough. I could cave your face
in with one punch. Are physical conflagrations your thing? I tend
to doubt it.

No. See this is the internet where reducing ones opponent to
childish taunts and threats is more than sufficient evidence of
superiority. You obviously are so confused you have forgotten
where we are.

Two ears and a tail to Scottie!

trotsky

ScottW wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

That or cowering in fear like you did in the locker room. I
guess you can't understand being belligerent but you sure as

hell

have cowardice down pat.

Come on, Scottie, quit trying to talk tough. I could cave your

face in

with one punch. Are physical conflagrations your thing? I

tend to

doubt it.

No. See this is the internet where reducing ones opponent to
childish taunts and threats is more than sufficient evidence of
superiority. You obviously are so confused you have forgotten
where we are.

You're talking out of multiple sides of your mouth here, Scottie. Who's
the bully, me or you? Honestly, my only conclusion is the one I had for
dave: you're thought processes are destroyed by recreational drug use.
You're simply incapable of going from point A to point B in your mind.

trotsky

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
trotsky wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

, goes out of his way to personally
attack other posters without prior provocation, and then cries fowl.

No, more like gets himself verbally beaten up with facts and then
whines because he doesn't like to loose.

There you go, George--people crying "fowl" because they don't like to
"loose". Enjoy the brain trust.

You ever thougth that maybe I mispelled it just to get you to respond?
You are SO easy to bait. Zero tolerance.

What are the correct spellings, Joe? Remember, ignorance isn't a defense.

Lionel

trotsky wrote:

ScottW wrote:

[...]

Prove us before that you know how to do ! ;o)

George M. Middius

Gregipus "Brain Trust" trotsky demonstrates his world-class language
skills.

you're thought processes are destroyed

Does Jocasta realize your education went for naught?

Joseph Oberlander

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

You ever thougth that maybe I mispelled it just to get you to respond?
You are SO easy to bait. Zero tolerance.

LOL! It's hilarious how easy conman Singh is to deceive with just a few little
deliberate typographical errors. His response was as predictable as the
conditioned response (salivation) of one of Pavlov's dogs.

Note the one mispelling in that post as well.