Jack

Default Crossover installation help

Hello all,
Newbie install question.

1999 honda accord sedan

I would like to try to install a component speaker system in the front doors
of my car. Since I am new at this, I would like to keep the wiring as
simple as possible. Can I install the crossovers in the door?? If yes, any
tips would be appreciated. I have read here that they can go under the
seats, in the glove box, etc. I need to make this a simple as possible
until I learn how to do other types of installs.

Thank you.

MZ

Hello all,
Newbie install question.

1999 honda accord sedan

I would like to try to install a component speaker system in the front

doors
of my car. Since I am new at this, I would like to keep the wiring as
simple as possible. Can I install the crossovers in the door?? If yes,

any
tips would be appreciated. I have read here that they can go under the
seats, in the glove box, etc. I need to make this a simple as possible
until I learn how to do other types of installs.

Thank you.

I prefer installing it back by the amps.

Scott Johnson

"Jack" wrote in message
Hello all,
Newbie install question.

1999 honda accord sedan

I would like to try to install a component speaker system in the front

doors
of my car. Since I am new at this, I would like to keep the wiring as
simple as possible. Can I install the crossovers in the door?? If yes,

any
tips would be appreciated. I have read here that they can go under the
seats, in the glove box, etc. I need to make this a simple as possible
until I learn how to do other types of installs.

Thank you.

I usually find a spot behind the door panel. if not there, then under the
dash. Like MZ stated, you can install then near the amps and run the speaker
wires from there to each speaker.

Daniel Snooks

Jack wrote
Hello all,
Newbie install question.

1999 honda accord sedan

I would like to try to install a component speaker system in the front

doors
of my car. Since I am new at this, I would like to keep the wiring as
simple as possible. Can I install the crossovers in the door?? If yes,

any
tips would be appreciated. I have read here that they can go under the
seats, in the glove box, etc. I need to make this a simple as possible
until I learn how to do other types of installs.

Thank you.

I also agree with MZ and and Scott. I would mount them near the amp, this
way you will be running two speaker wires to each door which paves the way
for bi-amping in the future.