tigermd99

Default Should we NOT get Chrysler Infinity System ?

Mark Levinson:

7 channel, 240 watt, continuous average power, all channels driven, at
0.01% THD, 20 - 20,000Hz.

That is pretty damn impressive!
--
tigermd99
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=136103

Daniel Snooks

tigermd99 wrote
Mark Levinson:

7 channel, 240 watt, continuous average power, all channels driven, at
0.01% THD, 20 - 20,000Hz.

That is pretty damn impressive!
--
tigermd99

Sure, the ratings are impressive. If someone thinks it sounds fantastic then
they should keep it. If someone else feels they need more/better then they
should look at ways to upgrade and improve.

BTW, if I run a pair of 6x9s off of my Zapco AG200, I can say my system has
2 channel, 100 watt, continuous average power, all channels driven, at
0.025% THD, 20 - 20,000Hz, but I certainly won't hear much below 80Hz. I am
not saying the ML system has no sub bass performance, but without the
drivers to back up the power ... well ...

It is our differences that bring us together (or something like that)

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

tigermd99

Yeah, but ML does have subwoofer...in fact, the ML subwoofer cuts off at
60 Hz, which is on par with aftermarket stuff.