Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

People are singing your praises, Scooter. They admire your tenaciousness in
defending your "opinions" to the death. They laud you for rejecting
namby-pamby "ivory tower" thinking that seems to meander forever.

You've acquired a veritable glowing patina of prestige. Now they're talking
about giving you a more appropriate nickname to replace "imbecile" or
"Witlessmongrel". Which one of these suits you better?

Scottie the Überdork
or
Scottie, King of the Nimrods

I'll put forward a nomination for the one you select.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 22, 4:16*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
People are singing your praises, Scooter. They admire your tenaciousness in
defending your "opinions" to the death. They laud you for rejecting
namby-pamby "ivory tower" thinking that seems to meander forever.

You've acquired a veritable glowing patina of prestige. Now they're talking
about giving you a more appropriate nickname to replace "imbecile" or
"Witlessmongrel". Which one of these suits you better?

* * * * Scottie the Überdork
or
* * * * Scottie, King of the Nimrods

I'll put forward a nomination for the one you select.

I'd like to place a nomination from the floor:

2pid "Dip****" Imbecile. Nicknames are a term of endearment. Lol

Also, this one seems to cover all of 2pid's bases. LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

People are singing your praises, Scooter. They admire your tenaciousness in
defending your "opinions" to the death. They laud you for rejecting
namby-pamby "ivory tower" thinking that seems to meander forever.

You've acquired a veritable glowing patina of prestige. Now they're talking
about giving you a more appropriate nickname to replace "imbecile" or
"Witlessmongrel". Which one of these suits you better?

* * * * Scottie the Überdork
or
* * * * Scottie, King of the Nimrods

I'll put forward a nomination for the one you select.

I'd like to place a nomination from the floor:

2pid "Dip****" Imbecile. Nicknames are a term of endearment. Lol

Also, this one seems to cover all of 2pid's bases. LoL

Well, this post "proves" you're unable to "refute" Yapper's "opinions".
I hope your prowed of you're cowardence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 22, 4:59*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

People are singing your praises, Scooter. They admire your tenaciousness in
defending your "opinions" to the death. They laud you for rejecting
namby-pamby "ivory tower" thinking that seems to meander forever.

You've acquired a veritable glowing patina of prestige. Now they're talking
about giving you a more appropriate nickname to replace "imbecile" or
"Witlessmongrel". Which one of these suits you better?

* * * * Scottie the Überdork
or
* * * * Scottie, King of the Nimrods

I'll put forward a nomination for the one you select.

I'd like to place a nomination from the floor:

2pid "Dip****" Imbecile. Nicknames are a term of endearment. Lol

Also, this one seems to cover all of 2pid's bases. LoL

Well, this post "proves" you're unable to "refute" Yapper's "opinions".
I hope your prowed of you're cowardence.- Hide quoted text -

I'm trying to oppress 2pid's opinions by damning them up like a river.