Posted to rec.audio.tech
jailhouserock jailhouserock is offline

Default Pioneer CS-99a speakers-vintage/specs ?

Does anyone know the vintage year and specs (efficiency rating) of the
Pioneer CS-99a speakers ?

I've had about 10 pairs of different vintage speakers so far- and these
by far have the heaviest cabinets and thickest board used to make the
cabinets- they also have removeable backs which is a nice plus. As
usual, finding info on these on the net is difficult, as most places
want to sell you a vintage audio "bible" to get the info.

any help appreciated- thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JHB8914@webtv.net is offline

All I can tell you is that they were made from1974 thru 1979 . weight
51.7lb each.
Recommended min. amp. power 50w, max. 100w. ( rms ) Frequency response
is 25-22 ( I even double checked on that one ) The cost new was
$250.00 .

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
UsEd AuDiO LisTinG Ken D. Marketplace 1 March 20th 06 07:07 PM
A Few Thoughts on Bose [email protected] Audio Opinions 1 February 27th 05 02:59 AM
KISS 102 by Andre Jute Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 2 November 14th 04 08:14 PM
FS: PIONEER CS-99A Speakers Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 March 20th 04 08:50 PM