Jack

Default Too many choices for amps...eeshh...

Hello all,
Having fun installing my first system in my 1999 Honda Accord sedan. I can
see how this could become a cool obsession.

Now that the head unit and 4 speakers are installed, I would like to put a
sub in the trunk. I have read the faq, plus did a dejanews search on subs
and amps. The problem I am finding is there are just so many choices for
the configuration. i.e. amp with sub, amp with two subs, quality of amp,
quality of sub, powerered subs, etc.

Basically, how do you make the decision? I am over 45 yo, so I am not going
to be booming the neighborhood. On one hand, I'd rather not raid my kids
college fund to install a sub/amp combo. Of course, I don't want to buy
crap either. Nice base, maybe amp the rear speakers is all I am looking
for.

-jack