mike

Default Ohio: Doug Gillard Recording Workshop: 4/16/2005

Hey all-

Another Recording Workshop! The drum tuning and recording one went
over really well this past weekend...a nice comment on that one: "The
workshop was fantastic. Incredibly worthwhile and a bargain to boot."

So we have another:

Doug Gillard shares his recording experiences and tricks on 4/16 @ The
Bomb Shack Recording Studio in Parma, Ohio from noon until 4 or so...

The first half of the afternoon will have Doug hanging / speaking/
answering questions about his extensive recording experiences both as a
musician and as a recordist. For the latter half - Doug will do some
recording on a four track and show some tricks he uses...

For those of you who who don't know Doug his main national claim to
fame is as guitarist for Guided By Voices for the last 9 years... but
he's done a lot more...please see:

www.douggillard.com

and

http://www.guidedbyrobertpollard.com/douggillard

All are welcome from music enthusiasts to home studio guys to
professional recording engineers. Cost is 30 dollars - spots are
limited. For more information or to reserve a spot at the event, please
contact Mike McDonald at bigtoerecording at msn dot com or call me at
four four zero - two three four - four nine zero one.

Any questions? Shoot...

Have a good one...

Mike

mike

Hey all -

Spots left in this - we'd love to have ya.

Also...Doug has a good write up in our local mcweekie...

http://www.clevescene.com/

Thanks a bunch...

Mike