Spanky

Default Clarion C-Bus

Does anyone know how I can get an RCA input into my C-Bus equiped head unit?

cujo613

There is a tech manual for clarion that shows how to cut the c bus cable
and get it to be a rca input. That is the only way i beleive

--
cujo613

Paul Vina

That only works on the newer Ce-Net not on the older C-Bus units.

Paul Vina

"cujo613" wrote in message

There is a tech manual for clarion that shows how to cut the c bus cable
and get it to be a rca input. That is the only way i beleive

--
cujo613
cujo613's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2284
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=12063

cujo613

uhh no it works on the c bus units. We had to do it all the time in
order to hook up all the older clarion video stuff. Which was ran on c
bus. Now i cant remember if all c bus models ran the outboard clarion
expansion box, but if yours does and you can find one of those you can
use it for an input as well. I have a 9375R and have gone over all the
ways to get input into the deck with clarion tech and they did tell me
you can cut into the cbus wires and make an input.

--
cujo613

cujo613

any shop that has carried clarion for a while should have one. Bu8t a
clarion tech should be able to tell you how. I know for a fact you can
because I wanted to hook a keg up to my 9375 r directly and that was
one of the ways the tech told me how

--
cujo613