Sander deWaal

Default Att. Bruce Richman!

Bruce,

I'll get back to you wrt. the tube/hybrid/SS amp and speakers matter
as soon as I have a little more time.
Please bear with me, Wilma's got to go to the hospital and I've got
****loads of work lying around.

I'll get back to you, promised! Also need some extra time to more
proofread, my last posts were a mess, spellingwise :-)

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
Bruce J. Richman

Sander de Waal wrote:

Bruce,

I'll get back to you wrt. the tube/hybrid/SS amp and speakers matter
as soon as I have a little more time.
Please bear with me, Wilma's got to go to the hospital and I've got
****loads of work lying around.

I'll get back to you, promised! Also need some extra time to more
proofread, my last posts were a mess, spellingwise :-)

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Don't worry about it, Sander. Your wife's health is certainly more important
than anything that takes place here. I hope everything turns out OK for her.

Thanks.

Bruce J. Richman