David Grant

Default "Bush is a Nazi", The WORST croc of **** in History ?

Ha ha, another 80 Americans dead and another 600+ Iraqi dead. Ha ha.

What
a great day we're having today laughing our asses off at those dead

people
who actually took all of this seriously.

Now, if we wanted to be honest, we'd say "another 600 foreign arab
insurgents dead". But you're not interested in honesty. You're
interested in venting your unbased hatred for George Bush.

No one's keeping count of how many are being born...

Joseph Oberlander

thelizman wrote:
Roger W. Norman wrote:

Ha ha, another 80 Americans dead and another 600+ Iraqi dead. Ha ha.
What
a great day we're having today laughing our asses off at those dead
people
who actually took all of this seriously.

Now, if we wanted to be honest, we'd say "another 600 foreign arab
insurgents dead".

That's exactly what the British said in 1776 about us.

thelizman

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

That's exactly what the British said in 1776 about us.

No, it's not. You'd have to be a complete moron to confuse the two.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Scott Dorsey

thelizman wrote:

Technically correct, though I prefer to frame it as follows: The deaths
of tens of millions of Iraqis under UN sanctions is directly the result
of Saddam Hussein redirectign Oil-For-Food monies into his
military-industrial complex (added 3/04) and into pockets of UN and EU
officials who looked the other way for a decade.

I agree with this. What I don't understand is how dropping bombs on them
is supposed to improve the situation.

William Sommerwerck

They want to create a one-world Islamic state...

This is partly true, but it/s not the whole story.

Yet, some people have to come up with elaborate theories
as to why America is target number 1, and use class-warfare
and sectionalist assertives to back up their hairbrain theory
because they cannot handle concepts as simple as black and white.

Because few things can be divided into black and white.

If you want to be taken seriously, I urge you to learn how to spell.

David Grant

"thelizman" wrote in message
David Grant wrote:

Just because the US doesn't know much about other cultures, doesn't mean
other cultures are equally introverted.

*sigh*

It's not a matter of introverted or not. America is far more complex and
- lets face it - interesting than any other culture on Earth.

First of all, how does America's "complex" and "interesting" culture make
it's introvertedness irrelivant in this topic?

It's a matter of opinion of course, but I'm sorry to say that as someone
who's done a lot of travelling (in the US and overseas), it's about the
least interesting culture I've ever been exposed to. I'm sorry if that
offends anyone, it's just my opinion.

I'm
willing to bet, however, that if you asked the average Saudi street kid
about America, he'd have exactly the same misconceptions as your average
kid from the projects. (and by bet, I've had the opportunity to ask -
Most people think every American is rich and drives either a "six fo
impala" or "benz-o").

I'd say America is more often stereotyped for it's attitude than its wealth.
I think this attitude is a projection of the US's political stance
(presently and historically).

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

David Grant

"thelizman" wrote in message
David Grant wrote:

I don't think he said there wasn't... I think he was implying they

weren't
the target. As we all know, non-targets can sometimes get in the way.

Go to the board and write "I will not respond to sarcasm with sincerity"
500 times.

Sarcasm is demeaning, and only increases the probability of
misunderstandings.

The thing is, the terrorists WERE targeting liberals. And conservatives,
and libertarians, and fascists, and nazis, and democrats, and
republicans, and people who otherwise don't give a **** about any of
this. I don't know why its so hard for some people to understand this,
but the terrorists have explicitly told the world why they kill. They
want to create a one world Islamic state, and America is the ultimate
threat to their plans of global imperial domination. You can ask any one
of this islamo-fascist pricks, and they will tell you point black that
America is the enemy because America won't let Islam spread.

If they are opposed to the people who are opposed to them "spreading", then
they are not opposed to me and are therefore not targetting me. Though they
killed innocents, I don't believe their target was innocents.

America won't let Islam spread, yet America spreads where it wants. That
sounds quite unfair, and I sympathize with their nation accordingly. I also
sympathize with Americans who are disgraced with their country's actions.

Yet, some people have to come up with elaborate theories as to why
America is target number 1, and use class-warfare and sectionalist
assertives to back up their hairbrain theory because they cannot handle
concepts as simple as black and white.

Or maybe the hairbrain people are those who turn the issues INTO black and
white because they can't comprehend anything of greater complexity?

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Roger W. Norman wrote:

[...]

why are they insurgents?? because Sadaam had a Dictatorship over there and
we butted in like we always do.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Joseph Oberlander wrote:

That's exactly what the British said in 1776 about us.

No, it's not. You'd have to be a complete moron to confuse the two.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

liz if you weren't out smoking in the halls, and where in History class you
would have heard something similar to this.

nmm

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 3:37 AM, Tha Ghee wrote:
why are they insurgents?? because Sadaam had a Dictatorship
over there and
we butted in like we always do.

Technicaly they are "Counter Insurgents", and the Americans are the
"Insurgents".

The 3rd largest part of the Insurgent forces are "private contractors",
or Mercenaries.

-----
"You Teach a Child to Read, and He or Her will be able to Pass a Literacy
Test" - George W Bush - Townsend Tn . Feb 21rst-2001

thelizman

Scott Dorsey wrote:

I agree with this. What I don't understand is how dropping bombs on them
is supposed to improve the situation.

That's a common problem, and in the absence of logic, then I point to
causality. We dropped bombs. Iraqis now get food, schooling, water and
sanitation services. These are all good things. However, some of the
effects aren't so beneficial for some. Many international terrorists, EU
heads of State, and UN officials (not that there's alot of difference in
the three) aren't getting their monthly checks from "Mr. and Ms.
Hussein". Bummer.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

William Sommerwerck wrote:

If you want to be taken seriously, I urge you to learn how to spell.

Oh look - the spelling nazi. Sure sign of someone who can't argue with
anything else in an effective manner. Lick me where I ****, Sommersausage.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

David Grant wrote:

First of all, how does America's "complex" and "interesting" culture make
it's introvertedness irrelivant in this topic?

You keep insisting that America is introverted. Yet, you will also
assert that America is Imperalist. Could you please make up your mind?

It's a matter of opinion of course, but I'm sorry to say that as someone
who's done a lot of travelling (in the US and overseas), it's about the
least interesting culture I've ever been exposed to. I'm sorry if that
offends anyone, it's just my opinion.

Opinions...assholes...its interesting to you because you never heard of
it. America is interesting to the entire freaking world. No other
culture can make that claim.

I'd say America is more often stereotyped for it's attitude than its wealth.

Okay, let me state that again for the people with poor reading
comprehension. I have spoken to Saudi children whose parents have
emigrated. They were raised to believe every American lives like a sheik.

I think

I call bull****.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

David Grant wrote:

If they are opposed to the people who are opposed to them "spreading", then
they are not opposed to me and are therefore not targetting me. Though they
killed innocents, I don't believe their target was innocents.

HA HA HA! Maybe next time a suicide bomber comes running up to you, you
should think fast and tell him "I support your right to Islamic
Imperailism!". These people send their own to die for their murderous
principles - they don't care who they kill, and they are targeting you.
Get a clue.

Or maybe the hairbrain people are those who turn the issues INTO black and
white because they can't comprehend anything of greater complexity?

I'm sticking with the "you can't handle reality line", since it's
showing up so well in your replies.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

liz if you weren't out smoking in the halls, and where in History class you
would have heard something similar to this.

WHASSA MATTA! YO NO SPEAKA ENGRISH!?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

why are they insurgents?? because Sadaam had a Dictatorship over there and
we butted in like we always do.

You're absolutely right, Ghee. How rude of us to butt in on him while
he's killing millions of his own countryman because they're not in his clan.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

nmm wrote:

Technicaly they are "Counter Insurgents", and the Americans are the
"Insurgents".

Since it appears you disagree with Mr. Webster, I hope you won't mind
too badly if I ignore you, and go with the man who actually knows what
he's talking about.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
kittlesthekat

thelizman wrote:

nmm wrote:

since they do a two source verifivation on the body count there, it's
a lo
more accurate than the CNN - or US Military"We don't Do Body Counts"

You obviously didn't read jack on that site about how the information
was collected. They count bodies in morgues, graves, anything that might
be evidence of a dead body. In no way did they do anything to verify
that these casualties were the result of military action of any kind.

Why are there any casualties?

Proof that there is such a thing as a "dumb question".

You have never been further than 20 miles from your home have you. You
might want to investigate what the "Death Squads " that were tied to
American supported fascists in Central and South America did.

Son, I and people I worked with helped train those "fascists", so don't
act like you have any ****ing clue whats going on outside of 20 miles
around my home.

Read a little, and try reading slowly so you understand before posting
again, you ignoramus.

Oooh, oooh, he called me "ignoramus"! I'm ****ing shocked!

And why is it everytime I adjust my headers to contain replies to my ng,
you keep adding every ****ing other ng on the planet? Is it on purpouse,
or just your incompetance.

It's their little way of sharing the misery they create or attempt to
create with everyone possible.
Trolls are proof positive that misery loves company.
The groups I post in, typically, are ia.talk.misc and
alt.pizza.delivery.drivers, and yet, thanks to the trolls, you're
reading my response in, you guessed it, rec.audio.car.
Usually I attempt to trim as many groups as possible, if not all but the
relevant ones, when I respond to these jackasses.

--
Heck is where people go who don't believe in Gosh.

I use Usenet Monster to post on usenet, it's anonymous (which means
stalkers have a HELLUVA time finding you), and it's inexpensive (as low
as $6.00 per month).
Oh, and your gigs roll over.
Here's a link: http://www.usenetmonster.com/referaf...sp?rid=UM44820
David Grant

The status quo has always been to feel ill will towards people who have
it better than you. Its called envy. It's an odd and twisted person who
blames the target of the sin and not the sinner.

"Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself."
-Plutarch

To flaunt one's fortune is to encourage sin. Be happy and grateful for what
you have in your own mind. The US, in my opinion, has done a poor job of
this.

Joseph Oberlander

thelizman wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Michael McKelvy wrote:

America for murdering 50,000 Nicarauguans, by funding terrorists in an
ilegal war. And refusing to pay resitution as ordered by the WOrls
courts.

Courts that are made up of people predisposed to hate us?

Who's fault is THAT? 50 years ago, they all loved us.

...no...they didn't. You people are clueless as to history. Do you have
any idea how long it took to pacify Nazi Germany? 10 years of occupation
before we could hand it over to a government with any semblence of
authority. US, French, and British soldiers fought communist and nazi
insurgents for 3 years before Berlin stopped being a warzone. These are
small examples of the toll of the Marshall plan in the real world.

That was Germany. The rest of the world generally liked us and
felt good towards us for helping to put a stop to WWII. I also
didn't say *60* years - I left time for what you described.
In 1950, most of the world liked us.

50 years later, most of the world hated us.

Michael McKelvy

"thelizman" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:

If you kill a murderer for murdering you can be sure that:
A. The punishment fit the crime.
B. He won't be murdering again.

If we ignore the moral approach (which is the where the battle takes
place on DP issues), and look at it logically, it is necessary to remove
a person from society when they cannot function in society in such a way
that they do not harm others. When such an individual demonstrates the
wanton desire to kill others without just cause, they must be removed
from society and all subsets of society. Thus, the only logical
conclusion is to kill them.

So now...when and where do I apply to flip the switch on UBL or Saddam?

The line forms on the right. Pun intended.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Sean Holland wrote:

When they have it better than you because they exploit you, it's called
being ****ed off.

Always trying to get an angle to avoid the truth - it's why people like
you always get "exploited".

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Drew

"thelizman" wrote in message
David Grant wrote:

[...]

Clap-Clap Here, here!

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

liz if you weren't out smoking in the halls, and where in History class

you
would have heard something similar to this.

WHASSA MATTA! YO NO SPEAKA ENGRISH!?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

I'm sorry you have trouble reading maybe it's time to get stronger glasses.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

[...]

do you have any proof of this?? let me see some sites.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
nmm wrote:

Technicaly they are "Counter Insurgents", and the Americans are the
"Insurgents".

Since it appears you disagree with Mr. Webster, I hope you won't mind
too badly if I ignore you, and go with the man who actually knows what
he's talking about.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

no I don't you just didn't structure your sentence properly but nmn helped
you out.

Les

Fred,

Do you just get off on bashing Bush and crossposting to mulitiple groups? I
think you do, so next time you need a release just call one of your 1-900
numbers and do it that way.

"Fred Gilham" wrote in message

So you put it beneath him to help support our terrorist enemies?
He tried to assasinate Bush Sr. That's a proven fact. What's that
tell you?

That he was trying to do some good in the world.. Bush Sr is a
criminal that should be tried and hung.

The only problem I have with GH Bush. is that he is a kick-me
Republican, as is GW Bush.

--
Fred Gilham
Perhaps the greatest damage the American system of education has done

Tha Ghee

"Les" wrote in message
Fred,

Do you just get off on bashing Bush and crossposting to mulitiple groups?

think you do, so next time you need a release just call one of your 1-900
numbers and do it that way.

daym Les what's with all the anger, are you mad that GWB is behind in the
latest polls??

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

daym Les what's with all the anger, are you mad that GWB is behind in the
latest polls??

How does a three point lead make Bush "behind"? I'm talking among
American votes, not among Arabs (who support Kerry 22:1 over Bush).

Man. You're stupid and a leftist. Or, isn't that redundant.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

William Sommerwerck

And if you think Hussein was not connected to Al Qaeda, you're a fool.

But people on both the left and right have said he wasn't. (That doesn't make it
so, but it appears to be so.) Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He was
not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

thelizman

William Sommerwerck wrote:
And if you think Hussein was not connected to Al Qaeda, you're a fool.

But people on both the left and right have said he wasn't. (That doesn't make it
so, but it appears to be so.)

And people on both the left and right said he was.

Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He was
not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

As if sending checks to Hamas to pay for suicide bombings wasn't
"getting involved"...

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
nmm

On Mon, May 3, 2004 1:45 PM, William Sommerwerck
wrote:
And if you think Hussein was not connected to Al Qaeda, you're a fool.

But people on both the left and right have said he wasn't. (That doesn't

make
it
so, but it appears to be so.) Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He
was
not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

I knew that Bush was a fool, but not because he finally admitted that
there was no connecction between the Government of Iraq, and Al Queda.

Andy Weaks

thelizman wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:

Frank C said:

Yadda-yadda-yadda. How about some facts?

Bush lied to the American people.

Did I mention that Bush lied to the American people?

Yes, and interestingly you do it right after saying "how about some
facts". So how about them. What lie did Bush supposedly tell?

How about.

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an
airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself,
and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a
horrible accident."» G. W. Bush

he didn't want the 911 commission,

he didn't' want the Homeland security department.

He didn't want the help of the UN in Iraq.

I guess those are like flip flops.

What about him saying the Saddam wouldn't let the inspectors back in?

President Bush, speaking to the nation this month about the need to
challenge Saddam Hussein, warned that Iraq has a growing fleet of unmanned
aircraft that could be used "for missions targeting the United States."

Last month, asked if there were new and conclusive evidence of Hussein's
nuclear weapons capabilities, Bush cited a report by the International
Atomic Energy Agency saying the Iraqis were "six months away from
developing a weapon." And last week, the president said objections by a
labor
union to having customs officials wear radiation detectors has the
potential to delay the policy "for a long period of time."

All three assertions were powerful arguments for the actions Bush sought.
And all three statements were dubious, if not wrong. Further information
revealed that the aircraft lack the range to reach the United States; there
was no such report by the IAEA; and the customs dispute over the detectors
was resolved long ago. --10.22.02, Washington Post

Asked later if his [Harken] stock sale had been related to the company's
impending setback, {Board member] Bush replied, "I absolutely had no idea
and would not have sold it had I known."

In fact, SEC records show that Harken's president had warned board members
two months before Bush's sell-off that the company had liquidity
problems that would "drastically affect" operations. --SF Chronicle,
07.05.02

White House Admits Bush Lied "When Bush was asked about [the Environmental
Protection Agency's report] last week, he dismissively remarked: 'I read
the report put out by the bureaucracy.' ...White House press secretary Ari
Fleischer fessed up: President Bush didn't actually read that 268-page
Environmental Protection Agency report on climate change, even if he said
he did. Fleischer was asked Monday at his daily White House briefing about
Bush's comments that he'd read the report. "Whenever presidents say they
read it, you can read that to be he was briefed," Fleischer said, producing
laughter. --AP, June 10, 2002

He said he didn't really know Ken Lay when they had been buddies for years.

"The president said he first met Lay in 1994, when the businessman worked
for Democratic Gov. Ann Richards." --AP, Jan. 10, 2002.

"In addition to being one of the single largest financial backers of George
W. Bush's political career, Ken Lay can count himself among the president's
closest friends. Letters written while Bush was governor of Texas and
obtained by Mother Jones reveal that the Enron Corp. chairman regularly
wrote Bush and called upon the governor for favors. Lay recommended
appointments to state boards and asked Bush to meet with visiting
dignitaries from countries with whom Enron was hoping to do business. In
fact, the relationship between the men dates back to the first Bush
administration, when George W. used his family name to promote Enron
ventures in Argentina ("Don't Cry for Bush, Argentina")."

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

"We found the weapons of mass destruction."

"I have been very candid about my past." 2000

"I’m a uniter not a divider." well I guess he is now, all the Iraqis are
starting to hate us.

David Corn wrote a whole book on the lies of George Bush.

just a few of the thousands documented at

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.june.htm

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor...7/22_lies.html

and some of the other 1.8 million sites

Bush has lied all his life. Get over it.

Andy Weaks

thelizman wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:
And if you think Hussein was not connected to Al Qaeda, you're a fool.

But people on both the left and right have said he wasn't. (That doesn't make it
so, but it appears to be so.)

And people on both the left and right said he was.

Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He was
not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

As if sending checks to Hamas to pay for suicide bombings wasn't
"getting involved"...

What does Hamas have to do with Al Qaeda?

William Sommerwerck

Not that it matters - the mission of Islamofascists is to spread Islam,
so that by your (and their logic - remarkable how aligned you are with
terrorists), America will always be on Muslim land.

Any point of view that differs from yours necessarily means that its holder is a
terrorist, right?

Steve Grauman

Any point of view that differs from yours necessarily means that its holder
is a
terrorist, right?

Are you going to attempt to argue that Al Qeada is not a terrorist
organization? Can you disagree with the fact that these people would like
nothing more than to see American Government fall and the country go to ruin?
Islamics are not all terrorists, but these people damn sure are.
thelizman

Andy Weaks wrote:

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an
airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself,
and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a
horrible accident."» G. W. Bush

I don't believe he ever said this, so you're going to have to show me an
actual quote, not something you made up.

he didn't want the 911 commission,

he didn't' want the Homeland security department.

Where did he say any of this?

He didn't want the help of the UN in Iraq.

No, he only spent 10 months trying to get it. Again, where did he say this?

I guess those are like flip flops.

No, that's bull**** you made up.

What about him saying the Saddam wouldn't let the inspectors back in?

And he didn't, not until we were within weeks of the deadline to drop
bombs. Even then, he obstructed them, and forbade them from certain
sites. Again, when did Bush actually *say* this?

President Bush, speaking to the nation this month about the need to
challenge Saddam Hussein, warned that Iraq has a growing fleet of unmanned
aircraft that could be used "for missions targeting the United States."

And we discovered converted light air craft which could be used for such
a purpose. Again, where did Bush actually say this?

Last month, asked if there were new and conclusive evidence of Hussein's
nuclear weapons capabilities, Bush cited a report by the International
Atomic Energy Agency saying the Iraqis were "six months away from
developing a weapon."

Bush cited a report - how is this a lie? And when did he say this?

And last week, the president said objections by a
labor
union to having customs officials wear radiation detectors has the
potential to delay the policy "for a long period of time."

There are no labor unions in Iraq. I'm beginning to see who the liar is
here.

All three assertions were powerful arguments for the actions Bush sought.
And all three statements were dubious, if not wrong. Further information
revealed that the aircraft lack the range to reach the United States; there
was no such report by the IAEA; and the customs dispute over the detectors
was resolved long ago. --10.22.02, Washington Post

Not that Hussein couldn't launch them from a ship parked off the coast,
he does have freighter (or did). Regardless, you're making **** up.

Asked later if his [Harken] stock sale had been related to the company's
impending setback, {Board member] Bush replied, "I absolutely had no idea
and would not have sold it had I known."

In fact, SEC records show that Harken's president had warned board members
two months before Bush's sell-off that the company had liquidity
problems that would "drastically affect" operations. --SF Chronicle,
07.05.02

Once again, show me. You can make **** up all day long, you'll have to
actually show me. Even then, quoting the SF chronicle is a guaranteed
lie of itself.

laughter. --AP, June 10, 2002

Fliescher made a joke. ha ha ha. What's your point?

[...]

I'm calling bull****. Anyone can make **** up, you hae to PROVE it.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

And it was - that carrier battlegroup was sent to support the invasion
of Iraq, they did, and they went home. Their mission was accomplished.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction."

The vials of anthrax, the thousands of VX and Sarin tipped shells dug up
in the desert...

"I have been very candid about my past." 2000

"I’m a uniter not a divider." well I guess he is now, all the Iraqis are
starting to hate us.

David Corn wrote a whole book on the lies of George Bush.

just a few of the thousands documented at

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.june.htm

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor...7/22_lies.html

and some of the other 1.8 million sites

Bush has lied all his life. Get over it.

Bull****, bull****, bull****, and more bull****. I asked you when and
where he lied, and all you did was make some **** up without any backing
what so ever.

So again, I ask you, show me where Bush lied.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Andy Weaks wrote:
thelizman wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He was

not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

As if sending checks to Hamas to pay for suicide bombings wasn't
"getting involved"...

What does Hamas have to do with Al Qaeda?

They're both terrorist organizations. Try to follow the conversation.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

William Sommerwerck wrote:
Not that it matters - the mission of Islamofascists is to spread Islam,
so that by your (and their logic - remarkable how aligned you are with
terrorists), America will always be on Muslim land.

Any point of view that differs from yours necessarily means that its holder is a
terrorist, right?

No, any point of view that agrees with the terrorists makes that person
idealogically aligned with the terrorist. I know you don't like that
thought, but face it - you're supporting the terrorists with your
fractured divisive logic.