SZ

Default Pioneer receiver installed with frame (around face plate) on or off?

Hi,

I recently purchased a pioneer receiver (deh-24f) and I've
tried to install it in my 96 Toyota Camry, which originally
had only a stock tape deck.

Even though I can manage to put it on the original bracket,
I have to take the frame around the face plate off in order
to make the face plate flash with the dash board. But, there is
some gap left around the receiver face plate.

Is this suppose to be the way or should I buy a installation kid
for it? How do you guy do it?

Thanks,

-shan