Howard Ferstler

Default Ferstler's Research is Complete

Hello saps,

This is enough for now.

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article,
and then some. If I get any more I will have to make it a
two parter. Time to get it rolling along. I may lurk
occasionally, just to come up with some new ideas for the
essay. Trust me when I say that I will not lurk much,
however.

Enjoy your low-fi systems and your discussions concerning
sex, politics, psychology, personalities, and, well, it
appears anything out there but serious audio.

Howard Ferstler
GeoSynch

Howard 'this time I really mean it' Ferstler cried "Uncle":

This is enough for now.

I may lurk occasionally, just to come up with some new ideas ....

You are aware that, without attribution, that too would also
be PLAGIARISM, aren't you, Howie?

GeoSynch

Bad Penny

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Horace Fecklebeans crowed:

all the poop I need

Aha! You are a "close friend" of Krooger's after all. No use denying
it, Clerkie -- you're busted.

Arnie's a pitcher, Ferstler's a catcher.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Horace Fecklebeans crowed:

all the poop I need

Aha! You are a "close friend" of Krooger's after all. No use denying
it, Clerkie -- you're busted.

These 2 members of RAO's hatemongering Axis of E vil (AK, HF & MM) have been
"friends" and mutual supporters of each others lies and libel for so long that
the following brief description accurately defines their RAO lives:

Folie a deux.

http://www.psych.uic.edu/chat/educat...hizophrenia01/
tsld030.htm

Shared psychotic disorder (Folie à Deux)

Delusion develops in a person in the context of a close relationship with
someone who has an already established delusion
Similar content to delusion
Not due to another mental disorder
Not due to medical, neurological or substance-induced disorder

The similarity of their delusional beliefs and false, libelous statements has
been on display on RAO for years.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Art wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

Horace Fecklebeans crowed:

all the poop I need

Aha! You are a "close friend" of Krooger's after all. No use denying
it, Clerkie -- you're busted.

Arnie's a pitcher, Ferstler's a catcher.

Cue up the Righteous Brothers - "You've Got That Lovin' Feelin'"

Bruce J. Richman

Spiderant

Default A Thanks to Posters I Trust and Enjoy above All Others

I've been a lurker on this and other audio groups for two or three years
now. I'm an amateur audiophile who tries to get the most musical enjoyment
I can out of budget equipment. I listen mostly to classical music, but also
enjoy jazz and some contemporary. I've still got some old records (Heifetz
playing the Kreutzer, for example) that I keep because I can't find the
music on CD. I try to get the best sound from the most modest equipment
simply because I'd rather spend my money on music than on equipment that I
can't hear a difference with (I built a tube pre-amp, experimented with
trying to hear the sonic differences between carbon and metal film
resistors, and so on). I tune into this and other groups to get some decent
advice on things like whether I can hook my Sennheiser 580's to the speaker
outs of my NAD 3020, whether or not I should make the leap to SACD or DVD
audio, what components have given good pleasure, and so on. After these few
years, over the various audio newsgroups, there are some posters I have come
to trust above all others, and who I think are more interested in audio and
music than slagging others (even if they do, at times, get caught in
maelstroms):

Howard Ferstler
Arny Krueger
Stewart Pinkerton
Tom Nousaine

Although I sometimes question their biases, I still appreciate and enjoy
reading:

John Atkinson
Bill Robertson from Uptown Audio

There are some other consistently good posters here that I've missed listing
here, and I'm sure that someone else can add to the list.

To those I've listed above, I sincerely thank you for your contributions.
Even if I don't always agree with you, I appreciate what you have to say
and, more than anything, you've taught me to trust my own ears. I'm sure
there are many others dipping in now and again who feel the same way that I
do. Keep the posts coming. You have your listeners.

Roland Goetz.

Arny Krueger

"Spiderant" wrote in message

After these few years, over the various audio newsgroups, there
are some posters I have come to trust above all others, and who I
think are more interested in audio and music than slagging others
(even if they do, at times, get caught in maelstroms):

Howard Ferstler
Arny Krueger
Stewart Pinkerton
Tom Nousaine

I'm humbled by your confidence, and hope to continue to justify your trust.

Sander deWaal

Howard Ferstler said:

Trust me when I say ........

I do, Howie. I know you'll be back after your little nap.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
dave weil

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:43:44 -0400, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article

Well, I'm glad that you've finally realized your material for what it
is.

BTW, when I hear that the article has come out, I'll be sending a
letter to the editor of the magazine that will quote your plagiarized
text and the Quad website text side-by-side so that your loyal readers
can decide for themselves. I wonder if the magazine will have the guts
to publish it.

Here's a quick request from the others here on RAO - would you notify
me privately when the article comes out so that I can send the letter
to the editor?

Bad Penny

wrote:

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article

Well, I'm glad that you've finally realized your material for what it
is.

BTW, when I hear that the article has come out, I'll be sending a
letter to the editor of the magazine that will quote your plagiarized
text and the Quad website text side-by-side so that your loyal readers
can decide for themselves. I wonder if the magazine will have the guts
to publish it.

Here's a quick request from the others here on RAO - would you notify
me privately when the article comes out so that I can send the letter
to the editor?

The problem with Clerkie's planned article goes farther than just
his history of plagiarism. The problem is personal bias against RAO,
as that is the venue where his plagiarism was uncovered. He has an
obvious personal axe to grind, which places another very huge shadow upon
any journalistic exercise aimed at RAO. His efforts are guided more by
personal vendetta than an unbiased search for truth. Clerkie's
professionalism as a journalist is one big stinking joke.

Bruce J. Richman

Art Sackman wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Agreed. The simple fact tha he has committed libel - which can be proven -
concerning the professional activities of several RAO posters - also indicates
that he has no integrity and cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

While I don't know whether any gullible publication that might publish his lies
would publish alternative points of view, I too would like to get an advance
notice of publication possibilities, so that I might submit to the prospective
publisher documented evidence of Ferstler's repeated acts of libel against me
on RAO.

I've also challenged Ferstler and Krueger to (1) publish their libelous claims
about my professional activities in any American print publication that will
accept their false statements, and (2) to notify the legal authorities in the
state of Florida that somebody is posing as a psychologist on RAO and calling
Himself Dr. Bruce J. Richman. Since the latter is also a felony, this presents
them with a great opportunity to present their evidence to the authorities and
have that person arrested. How can they resist this opportunity?

Of course, if they don't *have* any evidence, then once again, they will
exposed as the chronic pathological liars we all know them to be.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Florida PY 25043

Bruce J. Richman

normanstrong

"Spiderant" wrote in message
[...]

I'll have to second the motion. I, too, have received much useful
information from the 4 gentlemen above.

As far as your 580's are concerned, you'll find it desirable to divide
down the output of your amplifier before sending it to the headphones.
Otherwise you will have to turn down the volume control so far that
the signal will be competing with the noise of the amplifier.

Norm Strong

Powell

"Howard (Hardscrabble®) Ferstler" wrote

This is enough for now.

You'll be back. You can't help yourself. Why not just
acknowledge it?

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article,
and then some. If I get any more I will have to make it a
two parter.

Sensible Sound, a magazine publication in search of
an audience, in a shrinking marketplace.

Howard wrote in a follow-up to Stereophile "All your Class
C and D product ratings do is make poor people feel bad,
in spite of what you say."

Howard, you think pursuit of preference is a social class
struggle and see yourself as gatekeeper. Sensible Sound
at 80 pages of large typeset for $7. What economic class
does that serve... certainly not the "poor?"

Time to get it rolling along. I may lurk occasionally, just to
come up with some new ideas for the essay. Trust me when
I say that I will not lurk much, however.

"Trust me"... Hardscrabble®.

Enjoy your low-fi systems and your discussions
concerning sex, politics, psychology, personalities, and,
well, it appears anything out there but serious audio.

When you're not preaching from the soapbox you're
passing around your retirement hat (scamming to
newbies). No thanks, I gave at the office.

Spiderant

My apologies to Mr. Pinkerton if I misrepresented him in any way or anyone
else if my previous posting was misleading. However, when I said that "an
earlier model in the Yamaha AX series was indistinguishable from some amps
costing at least ten times as much in some DBT listening tests (Run a goggle
newsgroup under "Pinkerton Yamaha," I was attempting to direct the poster to
the "Sunshine Trials" and a relatively well documented DBT involving some
audiophiles. According to Mr. Pinkerton, who I am quoting directly, during
a number of trials, "none of them could distinguish a Yamaha AXC-700 and a
pair of PASS labs Aleph 1.2 monoblocs...."

I do agree with you Mr. Dormer, that Mr. Pinkerton did say that, in his own
experience, there were audible differences between a Yamaha and higher end
amps. Again, in Pinkerton's own words, "good solid-state amps do sound
*very* similar, the newer model Yamaha AX-570 proving to sound *very* close
to my Krell KSA-50mkII and to the Audiolab 80000P which I purchased...."
But if you would read my past post carefully, you would realize that I never
stated otherwise.

For the record, I purchased my Yamaha AX-598 at a local television repair
shop for $150.00 Canadian. I figured it was going to be okay for hooking up
to my DVD player and television set for the rare times I actually watch TV.
When I brought it home, I was surprised at how good it sounded. I've had a
number of economy amps over the years (Technics, Pioneer, Sansui, etc.) and
none of them pulled me into the music as much as the Yamaha did. I even
preferred it to my other 'budget' system (the power amp section of my old
NAD 3020 running off a heavily modified Bottlehead Foreplay tube
pre-amplifier). Although I don't know if I could distinguish the music
coming from my Yamaha to the music coming from an amp costing ten times as
much, I do know that others have tried it, and they could not, hence my
reference.

Also, as you mistakenly suggested, Mr. Pinkerton did not influence me to
purchase the amp. On the contrary, I figured for $150.00 for an amp I
wasn't intending to use that often, how badly could I go wrong? It was only
when I brought it home and liked the way that music sounded through it
(regardless of whether I used my Infinity or Mission speakers, or my Grado
or Sennheiser headphones), that I perused the newsgroups to see if anyone
had a similar experience. It was then that I discovered Stewart Pinkerton
and the Sunshine Trials.

Lastly, I noticed in this newsgroup that Howard Ferstler posted a question
about Thane equalizers and if anyone had any opinions about them.
Interestingly, of the twenty or so replies, only one replay related directly
to his question. And his name is on my list.

Regards,

Roland Goetz.

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Spiderant" emitted :

[...]

Over the years I have learned literally *nothing* from Howard and Tom,
a few titbits from Arny, and quite a lot from Stewart. Anything Arny
says requires verification from an independent source as he *does*
have a habit of letting personal bias influence his opinions and he
*does* speak untruths - whether this is an intentional manifestation
of his personality or not. However, as always, it is not merely what
is said that is important, but also the way it is said, that lends an
air of credibility. One difference you'll have noticed between so-
called objectivists (some of the listed above can be characterised
as..) and so-called subjectivists, is that the former tend to issue
forth profound statements in a prophetic, quazi-authorititive manner,
whereas most of the rest of us exchange opinions and factual
information like regular human beings. I'm sure that those statements
would be thoroughly acceptable, if they did not routinely exhibit
gross hypocrisy, lack of honesty, substance, etc. Of the four people
you mention, three have *admitted* to trolling activities. Yet, if
these "audio expthurts" have helped you progress toward sonic
non-bigotory, then that's great! I can honestly say that I have
learned as much if not more from the contributions of members of this
group who you have *excluded* from your list...

Now..hmm.. a quick look at the first google entry under your email
address reveals that you based a Yamaha amplifier purchase decision on
Stewart Pinkerton's findings (of a similar but not identical previous
model) in a self administered DBT. You misrepresented him when you
said the 'Yamaha AX series was indistinguishable from some amps
costing at least ten times as much in some DBT listening tests (Run a
google newsgroup query under "Pinkerton Yamaha")'
In fact if we follow your suggestion and google search what we find is
the opposite - not only did Stewart *not* say that amp was
indisgintuishable from the others, but, as the very reliable and
trustworthy RAO poster Stephen Campbell pointed out [in the first post
that comes up] "According to Stewart Pinkerton, Yamaha has a "house
sound" and that he DBT'd the AX570 which resulted in audible
diffeences." I must refer you to the title of the thread "...Posters I
Trust", and it is with sadness that I must note that this indiscretion
on your part at such an early stage in your posting career (sic) does
not cast a favourable light on the veracity and accuracy of your
opinions, as stated in the post I am responding to ;-(

Although I sometimes question their biases, I still appreciate and enjoy
reading:

John Atkinson
Bill Robertson from Uptown Audio

There are some other consistently good posters here that I've missed

listing
here, and I'm sure that someone else can add to the list.

To those I've listed above, I sincerely thank you for your contributions.
Even if I don't always agree with you, I appreciate what you have to say
and, more than anything, you've taught me to trust my own ears. I'm sure
there are many others dipping in now and again who feel the same way that

do. Keep the posts coming. You have your listeners.

Roland Goetz.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Spiderant

Hi Norm,

I tried that. I build a splitter box and tried all sorts of different
configurations of resistors. A few previous newsgroup posters suggested
that, with the high impedance of the Sennheiser 580 Headphones (300 ohm) it
would be okay to run them directly off of my the speaker outputs of my NAD
3020, which puts out aprox. 25 wpc, which I nervously tried.

When listening using the NAD's built-in headphone jack, I need to put the
volume control to between 9:00 and 9:30, especially I'm listening to
classical music. When running the Senns directly off of the speaker outs, I
seem to achieve the same volume at about 8:45 to 9:15 -- not a great
difference. I have a lot of play in the attenuation.

I would be a bit freaked if someone would come into my study and crank up
the volume to the point they would fry my phones, so for safety reasons, I
switch off the headphones whenever I'm not listening to them.

And, for what it's worth, they sound great off of the speaker outs. They
are less boomy than off of the headphone jack and as my ears become older, I
find myself leaning more towards treble and less towards bass, which now
suits me perfectly.

I do appreciate your suggestion.

Roland.

"normanstrong" wrote in message

"Spiderant" wrote in message
[...]

Marc Phillips

Howard said:

Hello saps,

This is enough for now.

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article,
and then some. If I get any more I will have to make it a
two parter. Time to get it rolling along. I may lurk
occasionally, just to come up with some new ideas for the
essay. Trust me when I say that I will not lurk much,
however.

Enjoy your low-fi systems and your discussions concerning
sex, politics, psychology, personalities, and, well, it
appears anything out there but serious audio.

Wait, Howard, wait! I want to take a crap on your chest, and then titty ****
you.

Put THAT in your article.

Boon
Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Howard (Hardscrabble®) Ferstler" wrote

This is enough for now.

You'll be back. You can't help yourself. Why not just
acknowledge it?

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article,
and then some. If I get any more I will have to make it a
two parter.

Sensible Sound, a magazine publication in search of
an audience, in a shrinking marketplace.

Howard wrote in a follow-up to Stereophile "All your Class
C and D product ratings do is make poor people feel bad,
in spite of what you say."

Howard, you think pursuit of preference is a social class
struggle and see yourself as gatekeeper. Sensible Sound
at 80 pages of large typeset for $7. What economic class
does that serve... certainly not the "poor?"

It serves those using porta-toilets needing something with which to wipe.

Time to get it rolling along. I may lurk occasionally, just to
come up with some new ideas for the essay. Trust me when
I say that I will not lurk much, however.

"Trust me"... Hardscrabble®.

Tell that to the folks at Quad Acoustical Manufacturing Company.

Enjoy your low-fi systems and your discussions
concerning sex, politics, psychology, personalities, and,
well, it appears anything out there but serious audio.

When you're not preaching from the soapbox you're
passing around your retirement hat (scamming to
newbies). No thanks, I gave at the office.

He's currently looking for a circus tent and a few more clowns with whom to
share his scams. Plagiarism, anyone:?

Bruce J. Richman

Spiderant

And to quote Stewart Pinkerton directly in a posting on uk.rec.audio less
than 24 hours ago:

"Pass has done some excellent work for Threshold and for Adcom, but his
own Pass Labs amps are pure flights of 'high end' fancy, with average
performance at sky-high prices. Notoriously, what was at the time his
'flagship' Aleph 1.2 monoblock, at $12,000 the pair for 100 watt
'single-ended' SS amps, was found to be sonically indistinguishable
from a used Yamaha AX-700 integrated amplifier in the 'Sunshine Stereo
Trials', used in an experienced high-end dealer's own reference
system."

[...]

Arny Krueger

"Spiderant" wrote in message

Lastly, I noticed in this newsgroup that Howard Ferstler posted a
question about Thane equalizers and if anyone had any opinions about
them. Interestingly, of the twenty or so replies, only one replay
related directly to his question. And his name is on my list.

I think you've correctly discerned the essence of RAO. There's basically two
groups of posters here - those who are interested in audio, many of whom
know quite a bit about it.

Then, there are those who have actually have very little interest in audio,
but like to read themselves posting what they think are witty things about
people.

The latter group has been overtly trying to rid this place of people in the
former group for about 4 years.

My advice - if you want to discuss audio topics, check out the dozen or more
other audio groups.

dave weil

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:15:54 GMT, "Spiderant"
wrote:

Lastly, I noticed in this newsgroup that Howard Ferstler posted a question
about Thane equalizers and if anyone had any opinions about them.
Interestingly, of the twenty or so replies, only one replay related directly
to his question. And his name is on my list.

Since he was mining the group for an article, most people probably
decided not to give him any ammunition. His series of requests for
opinions was very suspicious, to say the least. and he was trolling
the group as well - that much is obvious.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

Lastly, I noticed in this newsgroup that Howard Ferstler posted a
question about Thane equalizers and if anyone had any opinions about
them. Interestingly, of the twenty or so replies, only one replay
related directly to his question. And his name is on my list.

Since he was mining the group for an article, most people probably
decided not to give him any ammunition.

Paranoia, part #1

His series of requests for
opinions was very suspicious, to say the least.

Paranoia, part #2

and he was trolling
the group as well - that much is obvious.

Paranoia, part #3

I'm wondering if, when at work, Weil gives menus to any diners he can't
personally vouch for.

The diner could be mining his bar for menus, requests from non-regulars are
always suspicious, and they are probably just trolling him for reading
material to fill their dull lives.

dave weil

wrote:

[...]

Roland, this is exactly why Arnold Krueger is *not* helpful to this
newsgroup. Enabling him as you have done isn't helpful either. You
are, of course, free to decide who to trust.

BTW, it wasn't "paranoia", it was clearly stated by Mr. Ferstler that
he was going to write another article about the dreaded "high-end" and
USENET.

"Hello saps,

This is enough for now.

You guys have been pumped dry enough during this series of
exchanges to give me all the poop I need for the article,
and then some. If I get any more I will have to make it a
two parter. Time to get it rolling along. I may lurk
occasionally, just to come up with some new ideas for the
essay. Trust me when I say that I will not lurk much,
however.

Enjoy your low-fi systems and your discussions concerning
sex, politics, psychology, personalities, and, well, it
appears anything out there but serious audio.

Howard Ferstler"

The only thing is, I doubt he will ever write an article with the
threat of his earlier plagiarism exposed to his "normal readers". He
is notoriously afraid and backs down if you even sneeze.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

[...]

I think that pointing out Weil's mental difficulties are helpful.

Weil gratuitously made this personal with his first personal attack post.

BTW, it wasn't "paranoia", it was clearly stated by Mr. Ferstler that
he was going to write another article about the dreaded "high-end" and
USENET.

Except Weil that you gratuitously flamed him for being perfectly up front
about what he was doing.

snip redundant text that is in the OP

The only thing is, I doubt he will ever write an article with the
threat of his earlier plagiarism exposed to his "normal readers".

Hasn't Howard had a number of pieces published since the original
*exposure*?

He is notoriously afraid and backs down if you even sneeze.

I wouldn't call the usual run of libelous attacks and childish flames from
nutcake RAO regulars like Weil, Middius and Richman a *sneeze*, just because
they should be taken that way.

dave weil

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:23:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The only thing is, I doubt he will ever write an article with the
threat of his earlier plagiarism exposed to his "normal readers".

Hasn't Howard had a number of pieces published since the original
*exposure*?

That should properly read "the article", not "an article", although I
meant to write "an article on his latest round with RAO".

dave weil

wrote:

[...]

Gratuitous personal attack noted.

Weil gratuitously made this personal with his first personal attack post.

Who knows who fired the first shot. I know that you were already hated
before I ever came on the scene. You were trashing people right and
left shrug.

BTW, it wasn't "paranoia", it was clearly stated by Mr. Ferstler that
he was going to write another article about the dreaded "high-end" and
USENET.

Except Weil that you gratuitously flamed him for being perfectly up front
about what he was doing.

No sir, I didn't "gratuitously flame him". I explained why nobody else
took his bait publically. Also, he wasn't exactly upfront about his
reasons for asking the questions until his last posts.

snip redundant text that is in the OP

He is notoriously afraid and backs down if you even sneeze.

I wouldn't call the usual run of libelous attacks and childish flames from
nutcake RAO regulars like Weil, Middius and Richman a *sneeze*, just because
they should be taken that way.

And you don't think that Mr. Ferstler isn't guilty of "childish
flames", Clyde?

How about your *own* libelous claims against me (which *my* attorney
has on file if I decide to take further action)? Are those excusable?

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

Lastly, I noticed in this newsgroup that Howard Ferstler posted a question
about Thane equalizers and if anyone had any opinions about them.
Interestingly, of the twenty or so replies, only one replay related directly
to his question. And his name is on my list.

Since he was mining the group for an article, most people probably
decided not to give him any ammunition. His series of requests for
opinions was very suspicious, to say the least. and he was trolling
the group as well - that much is obvious.

In addition, his known and proven reputation as a person who will plagiarize
written material published elsewhere, raises basic questions about his lack of
honesty. Why should people who have been misquoted, insulted, and libeled by a
failed and dishonest self-proclaimed "author" share any information with this
cheater?

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

[...]

Krueger's history of maligning RAO posters is very well known and has been
documented for years. As most of us realize, he is mentally ill, and long ago
lost almost all ability to describe anything or anybody in an objective,
realistic fashion.

Even a casual reader can quickly appreciate the fact that this psychotic liar
is consumed by paranoid conspiracy theories in which he imagines that
sockpuppets, cliques of RAO posters, and magazine editors have banded together
to tarnish his reputation. Of course, as with everything else he prints on
RAO, this is just a figment of his imagination.

Bruce J. Richman

Spiderant

Maybe it's just the nature of this newsgroup that brings out the worst in
everyone. This newsgroup is like a hornets nest: Lots of frenetic activity
and buzzing around, but very little honey.

Also, it wasn't my intention to align with either the subjectivists or the
objectivists. I still enjoy reading many of the audiophile mags and have
subscribed to UHF. Although I would certainly give more weight to the
results of a DBT than a subjective opinion, in most instances, opinions are
all we have. I live near Vancouver, British Columbia and in the Vancouver
area I have yet to find a high-end audio retailer who would allow me to take
their equipment home and do a comparison. The ones I've dealt with have "No
Refund or Exchange" policies. Because of this, most of the time
subjectivist opinions are all I have to go on when it comes to at least
narrowing the field as to which products I'd like to even audition.

As I said, maybe the problem is just this newsgroup. When I tried to figure
out how to get the most out of my headphones with my current setup, a google
search took me to some good technical postings from Mr. Krueger that helped
me quite a bit. I've come across other postings of his that have helped me
as well. But this newsgroup seems to bring out the worst in everyone. I
rarely find useful information here posted by anyone. I think I'll take Mr.
Krueger's advice and seek my answers elsewhere.

Roland Goetz.

wrote:

[...]

Arny Krueger

wrote:

[...]

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

How about your *own* libelous claims against me (which *my* attorney
has on file if I decide to take further action)? Are those excusable?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:38:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

And you don't think that Mr. Ferstler isn't guilty of "childish
flames", Clyde?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

How about your *own* libelous claims against me (which *my* attorney
has on file if I decide to take further action)? Are those
excusable?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

Why do *you* worry about nits then, if such things are nits?

Because it's so much fun to watch you bozos dance, bozo!

dave weil

wrote:

And you don't think that Mr. Ferstler isn't guilty of "childish
flames", Clyde?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

How about your *own* libelous claims against me (which *my* attorney
has on file if I decide to take further action)? Are those
excusable?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

Why do *you* worry about nits then, if such things are nits?

Because it's so much fun to watch you bozos dance, bozo!

So, in other words, all of your pious pronouncements of the past day
or two regarding the state of this newsgroup were just a crock, right?

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Because it's so much fun to watch you bozos dance, bozo!

So, in other words, all of your pious pronouncements of the past day
or two regarding the state of this newsgroup were just a crock, right?

In other words Weil, I can see this place for what you and your bozo cohorts
have turned in into.

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

And you don't think that Mr. Ferstler isn't guilty of "childish
flames", Clyde?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

How about your *own* libelous claims against me (which *my* attorney
has on file if I decide to take further action)? Are those excusable?

Given the balance of terror around here, why worry about such a nit?

Why do *you* worry about nits then, if such things are nits?

Krueger has been widely acknowledged and proven to be RAO's most hated and
despised poster because of a 7 year history in which his psychotic parnoia has
motivated him to engage in libel, character assassination and numerous
unprovoked personal attacks against many RAO posters. His attempts to mninize
his despicable posting history is a joke - just like he is.

He's clearly out of touch with reality, and unable to distinguish between fact
and fiction. Most of what he posts is the latter.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)-
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Krueger has been widely acknowledged and proven to be RAO's most
hated and despised poster because of a 7 year history in which his
psychotic parnoia has motivated him to engage in libel, character
assassination and numerous unprovoked personal attacks against many
RAO posters. His attempts to mninize his despicable posting history
is a joke - just like he is.

He's clearly out of touch with reality, and unable to distinguish
between fact and fiction. Most of what he posts is the latter.

Bruce since turnabout is fair play, could you tell us what *parnoia* is?

dave weil

wrote:

Because it's so much fun to watch you bozos dance, bozo!

So, in other words, all of your pious pronouncements of the past day
or two regarding the state of this newsgroup were just a crock, right?

In other words Weil, I can see this place for what you and your bozo cohorts
have turned in into.

I'd counter that it's *you* whose made a mess of this place with all
of your obnoxious trolls. Heck, you've been doing it for more than
half a decade.
dave weil

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:33:51 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Krueger has been widely acknowledged and proven to be RAO's most
hated and despised poster because of a 7 year history in which his
psychotic parnoia has motivated him to engage in libel, character
assassination and numerous unprovoked personal attacks against many
RAO posters. His attempts to mninize his despicable posting history
is a joke - just like he is.

He's clearly out of touch with reality, and unable to distinguish
between fact and fiction. Most of what he posts is the latter.

Bruce since turnabout is fair play, could you tell us what *parnoia* is?

It's an "illeagal" spelling.