autofile

Default Dynaudio dealer

Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
--
autofile
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=154310

Scott

Does anyone know of a dynaudio dealer that has decent prices and is
willing to ship? I need to order a new pair of crossovers.

Thanks,
Scott
Scott

In article m,
autofile wrote:

Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
--
autofile
View this thread:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=154310

Yes, and there are no dealers in my area within driving distance, so I
will have to order from somewhere anyway. Since that is the case, I
thought I would post and see if anyone recommended a good dealer that
will ship. I've already called three in the next state over that will
not ship.

Scott
autofile

Scott wrote:
*In article m,
autofile wrote:

Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
--
autofile

View this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/kovy

Yes, and there are no dealers in my area within driving distance, so
will have to order from somewhere anyway. Since that is the case, I
thought I would post and see if anyone recommended a good dealer
that
will ship. I've already called three in the next state over that
will
not ship.

Scott
*

Didn't Dynaudio recmmend someone who can help you?