eddie

Default Rolling Code for Eclipse radio

does any body have any Rolling Code for Eclipse radio model 5443 my cd
key is not working any more an i dont want to send the radio to the
company is not that is stolent is the i dont have the money to sen't
it in so if any body could give me a hand it will help me alot.
thanks
-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

i believe you here it is - 4325F4854U68867C687968K687 Y69879O987U87986
T687H687I6579E6879F8

make sure you enter the LETTERS properly...

EFFENDI

"eddie" wrote in message
om...
does any body have any Rolling Code for Eclipse radio model 5443 my cd
key is not working any more an i dont want to send the radio to the
company is not that is stolent is the i dont have the money to sen't
it in so if any body could give me a hand it will help me alot.
thanks

eddie

EFFENDI i belive that the rolling code are only 6 number and letters