Justin

Default Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 with BP300.1

I am considering adding a Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 in a sealed box
with a JBL BP300.1 to power it. I have an aftermarket (Blaupunkt,
decent) with 3 ways up front and back of my 2000 Civic sedan. I am
looking for the additional range adding a sub would give me. I am
planning on running an RCA down one side of the car and power down the
other, tucking them under the molding that runs under the doors. Any
comments? Is this amp alright for this sub? I am not looking for
volume, rather for concise bass. Could I run a 12.1 off this amp?
Daniel Snooks

Justin wrote
I am considering adding a Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 in a sealed box
with a JBL BP300.1 to power it. I have an aftermarket (Blaupunkt,
decent) with 3 ways up front and back of my 2000 Civic sedan. I am
looking for the additional range adding a sub would give me. I am
planning on running an RCA down one side of the car and power down the
other, tucking them under the molding that runs under the doors. Any
comments?

Send the amp-turn-on wire with the power (it's a little thing, but a nice
thing). At the very least, put a capacitor (bass blocker) on each of the
front and rear speakers (I assume when you say 3 way that you mean co-axial)

Is this amp alright for this sub?

Yes.

I am not looking for
volume, rather for concise bass. Could I run a 12.1 off this amp?

Yes. I would bet that the 10" will be enough though.