Stephen Narayan

Default ESX Q1204 Bridging

Didn't you get my email response?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:41:31 GMT, "Dr. Suess"
wrote:

I'm looking at using my Q1204 to power my entire system. Could someone with
more experience confirm that the following is the correct setup:

Channels 1 & 2 set up normally to drive a set of separates.

Channels 3 & 4 set up bandpass to drive a 12" subwoofer as follows:

1) Synchronous bridging switch in, with the output of the sub out from the
head unit connected to the Left input.

2) 3 & 4 Mid switch in, with the high pass x-over set as the subsonic
filter.

3) Positive connection of channel 3 connect to positive of speaker, negative
connection of channel 4 connect to negative of speaker.

That's it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |
My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade | Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html

Bridging this amp MrBiggs Car Audio 1 July 20th 03 07:05 PM
bridging a 4channel to 1 or sending 2 channels of power to one mono source? SmilingSinner Car Audio 1 July 19th 03 10:08 PM