scott johnson

Default where to buy some wires?

did you try www.mmxpress.com or www.crutchfield.com

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Sam

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will

Mark Zarella

I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Home depot. You can get the wires that look like Monster cable and the like
there. Not sure about the flashy looking RCAs though.

Sam Carleton

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 at 12:57 GMT, scott johnson wrote:

did you try www.mmxpress.com or www.crutchfield.com

I tried Crutchfield, but their prices do not seem any better then in
a local car audio store. I will have to look into mmxpress,
thought. Any more good sites?

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will
make this engine more powerful global resource.
http://www.miltonstreet.com/scarleton/links/
Sanitarium

Lots of good deals on E-bay. Bid on local items and you can save a lot
of $$$ on shipping. I bought a monster cable 8 gage amp kit at frys for
$65 and got screwed. I then bought 4 gage kit on ebay, from a local
seller for $24 and picked it up from him directly.

Garrett

Sam Carleton wrote:

I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Sam

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will
make this engine more powerful global resource.
http://www.miltonstreet.com/scarleton/links/

Nick Holden

Try Meijer's if you have one near you. Just bought a Scoshe (sp?) 4awg
set for two amps for ~$25. Came with fuse holder, pwr/gnd wire, RCA's,
remote wire, speaker wire and a pwr distribution block. Really good deal!

-Nick

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Sam

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will
make this engine more powerful global resource.
http://www.miltonstreet.com/scarleton/links/

Soundfreak03

I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Sam

Try www.partsexpress.com. They have Schosch (however you spell it) Phoenix Gold
and Monster Cable for decent prices.

Les

Help with speaker noise Mike & Kristen General 4 January 11th 04 07:53 AM
Need help wiring speakers Chris Fonville Car Audio 8 August 7th 03 12:43 AM
RCA cables Lex Car Audio 27 July 26th 03 02:42 AM
Is this common practice? Bruce Car Audio 11 July 22nd 03 08:15 PM
stolen car stereo and cigarette lighter marshall Car Audio 1 July 3rd 03 06:58 PM