reducing a resistor

Old February 17th 15, 01:58 AM
kevinm kevinm is offline
Junior Member

Default reducing a resistor

I am trying to take a 220k resistor(that is in a wall) and lower it to 1000 ohms. I also need to reduce it to 2k, 3k and 6.2k.
any ideas please !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 18th 15, 05:57 PM
John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I am trying to take a 220k resistor(that is in a wall) and lower it to 1000 ohms. I also need to reduce it to 2k, 3k and 6.2k.
any ideas please !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lower it with rope. You might need some pulleys!!
Attached Images

Need help reducing size of MP3s BootTuda Pro Audio 14 February 14th 06 12:42 AM
Reducing V-sampler latency? Phillip Pro Audio 1 February 8th 06 05:14 PM
Reducing ventelation noise Matrixmusic Pro Audio 12 January 9th 06 04:37 AM
reducing Qts lukasz Tech 4 April 6th 04 12:53 PM
Reducing AC hum ? JeB General 4 January 5th 04 04:03 AM