arizona_tone

Default Checking Masterlink Software Version

Just got a used Masterlink off of e-bay and need to check the software
version. Doesn't have a manual........ Can someone instruct me on how
to check which software version is installed.

Thanks in advance.
Charles Tomaras

"arizona_tone" wrote in message
om...
Just got a used Masterlink off of e-bay and need to check the software
version. Doesn't have a manual........ Can someone instruct me on how
to check which software version is installed.

Here's a link to the manual, manual addendum and to the latest software. You
can find the software version by watching the display on boot up or by
scrolling through the utility menu. Though simple in basic operation, there
is lots of stuff to know and the menus and keystrokes are anything but
intuitive. Do yourself a favor, download and print out the manual, spend a
half hour reading and you will be much happier and avoid lots of
frustration.

http://www.alesis.com/downloads/manu...ink_Manual.pdf
http://www.alesis.com/downloads/manu..._Manual_v2.pdf

http://www.alesis.com/downloads/soft...600/index.html

Charles Tomaras
Seattle, WA

hank alrich

http://www.alesis.com/downloads/manuals/ml9600_man.pdf

--
ha
arizona_tone

(hank alrich) wrote in message ...
arizona_tone wrote:

Just got a used Masterlink off of e-bay and need to check the software
version. Doesn't have a manual..

http://www.alesis.com/downloads/manuals/ml9600_man.pdf

Thanks so much guys....... Got it.

Never realized what a darn handy tool these Masterlinks are. I like.