Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro,sci.physics,comp.dsp
impersonated

Default New version posted

"Mike Rieves" wrote in
:

irrelevant nonsense snipped

I'm now using my real name, and I'm going to stick with that. At
least I have some legal recourse if anyone tries to impersonate me
under my real name. :-)

I suspect that you are full of crap, as usual. Noentheless, I'd love to
have a chat with your attorney. For whatever reason, our mutual friend,
Bob Cain, has recently begun impersonating me by posting in various
newsgroups using my real name and falsified headers.