Robert Morein

Default "Dead Nate"

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".
I have heard that Arny constantly accueses other people of harping on this
thing called "dead nate."
I know what a "dead note" is, but what's a "dead nate" ?

A Google search for "nate"
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups... 005&safe=off

discloses nothing.

What is "dead nate", and what is the relevance to audio?

I assume at this point that Arny accuses George of something related to a
"dead note", perhaps with regard to a musical instrument.

From: "Arny Krueger"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

Subject: a note to all of you
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400

Robert Morein wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

If you really want to find a warm place in our hearts, I have a
suggestion for you. Go to HE2005 and make a video of the "debate".

Didn't John Atkinson already promise to do that?

Even though the debate will never happen because Krooger is too
kowardly to show up, you can at least bring back a consumer's-eye
view of the show.

I admit it, I'm too cowardly to show up alone. Nousaine says he's
coming along.

George, you're not going?

George Middius of "DeadNate" fame is no doubt way too cowardly to face
me. Just like Jamie Benchimol and Marc Phillips. The part where I ask
to see his driver's license to prove that he is who he says he is,
will be the 100% stopper.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".

He's using the tragic DeadNate for self-pity to rally up people behind
him for the Debate. Why is that difficult to accept?

Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message
m...

Robert Morein wrote

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".

He's using the tragic DeadNate for self-pity to rally up people behind
him for the Debate. Why is that difficult to accept?

What is the "tragic dead nate"?

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".

He's using the tragic DeadNate for self-pity to rally up people behind
him for the Debate. Why is that difficult to accept?

What is the "tragic dead nate"?

A tragic stupidity for thinking it relate to a musical note.

Lionel

EddieM a écrit :
Robert Morein wrote

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".

He's using the tragic DeadNate for self-pity to rally up people behind
him for the Debate. Why is that difficult to accept?

Hum, this disgusting tactic seems to be frequent on this
forum I know an other regular who likes to use it.

Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message
m...

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Arny Krueger made a reference to
something called "dead nate".

He's using the tragic DeadNate for self-pity to rally up people behind
him for the Debate. Why is that difficult to accept?

What is the "tragic dead nate"?

A tragic stupidity for thinking it relate to a musical note.

I'll make a note of that.