Andy Kalsey

Default Clifford alarm + remote starter Possible?

I have a clifford alarm (generation 4, Arrow III), I want to add remote
starter to my car, is that possible? anyone has done it before? Also, my
car is standard trans., I think need some starter to bypass the clutch.. Do
I have to replace my existing alarm completely or can I just attach the
starter to clifford?

Paul Vina

Clifford's intellistart module can be added to your alarm and it can be used
with a standard transmission vehicle.

Paul Vina

"Andy Kalsey" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
I have a clifford alarm (generation 4, Arrow III), I want to add remote
starter to my car, is that possible? anyone has done it before? Also, my
car is standard trans., I think need some starter to bypass the clutch..

Do
I have to replace my existing alarm completely or can I just attach the
starter to clifford?

Brandon Buckner

Most installers won't install a remote start on a manual transmission
due to liability concerns. It can be rather dangerous because you have
to leave it in neutral with only the parking break to hold the car in
place.

Brandonb

"Paul Vina" wrote in message

Clifford's intellistart module can be added to your alarm and it can be

used

with a standard transmission vehicle.

Paul Vina

"Andy Kalsey" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

I have a clifford alarm (generation 4, Arrow III), I want to add remote
starter to my car, is that possible? anyone has done it before? Also,

my

car is standard trans., I think need some starter to bypass the clutch..

Do

I have to replace my existing alarm completely or can I just attach the
starter to clifford?

Paul Vina

You can probably still find a dealer who has one or you can go to eBay.

Paul Vina

. cable.rogers.com...