Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
gbytexan gbytexan is offline

Default For Sale Krell KPS 20 I/L

Selling my Krell KPS 20 I/L. Well cared for and in great condition, no
problems with it at all, just need cash to help pay for new home
furnishings, hate to let it go. Very heavy, have the manual, but not
the original box. US shipping only, will send pictures and answer any
questions. 2000.00. email to . remove nospam
from address.

For Sale - Krell KSA300S Top Cover Plate - Excellent Condition [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 14th 07 09:27 PM
Help with Krell Amp Ray Bengen Tech 0 December 10th 04 06:45 PM
WTB: Krell KBX james Marketplace 0 May 23rd 04 02:53 PM
KRELL STUFF FOR SALE BTatar Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 09:35 AM