Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Wylie Wylie is offline

Default Sunfire TGR3, True Subwoofer EQ, and full set of CRM speakers forsale

Wylie Williams of The Speaker and Stereo Store placed these Sunfire
demos on Audiogon for auction, ending Monday May 5

Because I was an authorized dealer these will carry a one-year
Sunfire factory warranty coverage from the date I sell them. I
confirmed this with Sunfire last week.

The opening bides are 20% below dealer cost.

1 TGR3 Receiver 7 x 200 watts, HDMI, runs cool, Retail (SR) is $4995
Opening bid is $2500

Set of 5 CRM surround speakers: 4 CRM-2 speakers for right, left and
surround and the matching CRM2C center speaker The retail for the set
is $4000 Opening bid is $ 1800

Sunfire True Subwoofer EQ – 2700 watts, flat to 18 Hz, easy to use
bass EQ with microphone Retail $1650 Opening bid is $700