onehawaiian

i bought some fiberglass dvd's off of ebay.
very good for beginners... so-so for intermediate fabricators.
good stuff, and easy to follow.

--
onehawaiian

onehawaiian's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=14448
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=210282

Tony F

Default Fiberglass Instructional Videos

I'm interested in learning about doing my own fiberglassing. I found these
two auctions on eBay, both of which have earned great feedback reviews, but
I'm nonetheless skeptical. One or both of the auctions (I'm assuming) sells
pirated copies of the same DVDs that can be found on
http://www.caraudiohelp.com (Fiberglass Fabrication I and II) Anyone
purchased or know about the quality and/or usefullness of this? Anyone
else have any additional sources of information that I should look into? I
was hoping for videos as opposed to reading materials.

Thanks,

Tony

http://tinyurl.com/4akr8
http://tinyurl.com/4hxfy

--
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and

Tony F

"i bought some fiberglass dvd's off of ebay. very good for beginners...
so-so for intermediate fabricators. good stuff, and easy to follow."

Did you buy either of the ones I had links to or some others?

Tony

--
news:1107041021.151cb581ba437e7b9cc64bce93d5285e@t eranews...