gSpeedTX

Default a/d/s/ HELP

I am installing a completely new system in my '02 Pathfinder and need
some help with some specifics. Up front I am going with the new 346cs
component set powered by a PQ10. Because of the high placement of the
tweeters in the a-pillars, I would like to bi-amp to have more control
over the tweeter levels. Anyone have the manual for a PQ10 or can tell
me how to wire the amp for this? Also, should I use the 346cs
crossovers? I have a 642csi laying around which I can use if needed.
My HU (Alpine 7842) does not have a LPF when using only the front
pre-outs. What is the best solution here? Any help is greatly
appreciated.