News Groupie

Default Pioneer AUX Input

I'm looking at the Pioneer DEH-P4600MP CD receiver and it says AUX input is
optional. I know there's some type of cable needed to get AUX input, but
what is the name of it and where can I buy it? Also where is the cable
placed (so I can connect my MP3 player)?

TIA

Scott Gardner

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:51:05 GMT, "News Groupie"
wrote:

I'm looking at the Pioneer DEH-P4600MP CD receiver and it says AUX input is
optional. I know there's some type of cable needed to get AUX input, but
what is the name of it and where can I buy it? Also where is the cable
placed (so I can connect my MP3 player)?

TIA

The cable is called the CD-RB10, and it plugs into the back of the
deck, where the CD changer would normally go. The CD-RB10 cable turns
the CD Changer input into an AUX input, so you can't use the CD-RB10
and a changer at the same time.

The CD-RB10 gives you a pair of RCA inputs, so you can connect things
like MP3 players, external VCR, etcetera.

The cable goes for about $20-$35. Crutchfield.com carries them, or
there are about a dozen on eBay right now.

Scott Gardner

bobb

wrote:

I'm looking at the Pioneer DEH-P4600MP CD receiver and it says AUX input is
optional. I know there's some type of cable needed to get AUX input, but
what is the name of it and where can I buy it? Also where is the cable
placed (so I can connect my MP3 player)?

From Pioneer?

I am sure it's just another plug on the back.

How come so many of you "owners" don't have the manual???

KaeZoo

wrote:

I'm looking at the Pioneer DEH-P4600MP CD receiver and it says AUX input

is
optional. I know there's some type of cable needed to get AUX input, but
what is the name of it and where can I buy it? Also where is the cable
placed (so I can connect my MP3 player)?

From Pioneer?

I am sure it's just another plug on the back.

Pioneer uses their P-Bus input, and it does require an optional part to use
as an AUX input.

How come so many of you "owners" don't have the manual???

When did he say he was an owner?