jmp82

Default wiring question

i recently hooked up a stereo from one of my old cars to my current
car. there are (+) and (-) wires for the front speakers, but onyl one
wire for the back. i though that it might be because the hyundai the
stereo was originally in only had front speakers, but then why would
there be wires at all? and is there any way to put in extra wires so i
canhave sound in the back speakers?
thanks for any help...

jmp82

that's one wire each (on the unti) for each back speaker