Melissa

Default Audio system for 2004 Mazda3 GX

Hi:

I just bought a new Mazda3 GX but it doesn't come with a cd player.
All it has right now is AM/FM radio with buttons to switch to cassette
and/or cd player. The dealership told me what I could do is buy a cd
changer that goes in the trunk and then all I'd need to do is use the
remote control but I don't want a receiver up front to disturb the
display. Can anyone recommend what I can do? I've been told by a few
friends that there will have to be a receiver up front. Can anyone
help me? If you have any suggestions PLEASE email me at

Tha Ghee

"Melissa" wrote in message
om...
Hi:

I just bought a new Mazda3 GX but it doesn't come with a cd player.
All it has right now is AM/FM radio with buttons to switch to cassette
and/or cd player. The dealership told me what I could do is buy a cd
changer that goes in the trunk and then all I'd need to do is use the
remote control but I don't want a receiver up front to disturb the
display. Can anyone recommend what I can do? I've been told by a few
friends that there will have to be a receiver up front. Can anyone
help me? If you have any suggestions PLEASE email me at

just get a RF modulated CD changer and it will play thru the receiver up
front.

robert.higareda

Tha Ghee wrote:
"Melissa" wrote in message
[...]

the glove box is huge why not put a CD changer in there..a 6 disc one
should be plenty small and will leave you room for a whole bunch of
stuff still.