SC Miata

Default digital recodring equiptment (Sony TCD-D8, SBM-1, Core Sound mics and digital I/O cable) - ends tomorrow

Ends tomorrow.

Thanks.

"SC Miata" wrote in message news:...
Sony TCD-D8 DAT recorder:

Sony SBM-1 analog to digital converter:

Core Sound digital I/O cable for Sony DAT recorders:

Core Sound binaural microphones:

SoundBlaster Audigy with digital I/O: