Agent_C

Default RESPONDENT SOUGHT - May Have Fried My Infinity Modulus Subwoofer

Would the kind individual who responded to my original post and
indicated he had an extra ECU please get in tough with me?

After responding to your email I inadvertently deleted it. It turns
out, that I may be able to use that ECU after all if you could part
with it.

Regards,

A_C

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:16:56 -0500, Agent_C
wrote:

Looks like I did some damage to the electronics of my Infinity Modulus
Subwoofer. (The original model, CIRCA 1992).

I went up to change a CD and as soon as I touched the tray, I felt
some static discharge and heard a loud pop through the speakers. The
green light on the crossover control unit (CCU) went out and the
standby light on both the CCU and the speaker cabinet went on.
Everything seems to be stuck in that mode, I can't get it out of
standby.

I inspected the CCU and cabinet thoroughly and don't see any fuses.

Would someone who is knowledgeable of this product please guide me in
the right direction? Should I open the CCU and look for fuses? Should
I open the cabinet?

Much appreciated,

A_C