Posted to rec.audio.pro
bkhote

Default wireless audio transmitter from PC to audio in.

Hi,

I am looking for a economical wireless audio connection the from
PC/notebook to the audio
in of my music system.
You have any other solution for me? ( under 50$).
I am looking for at list 2.4GHz or blue tooth or equivalent.
Thanks
B K.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley

"bkhote" wrote ...
I am looking for a economical wireless audio connection the from
PC/notebook to the audio
in of my music system.
You have any other solution for me? ( under 50$).
I am looking for at list 2.4GHz or blue tooth or equivalent.
Thanks

Seems doubtful that Bluetooth has sufficient bandwidth to convey
a signal worthy of being played on a music system.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark

Belkin type FM radio transmitter

Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro

bkhote wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a economical wireless audio connection the from
PC/notebook to the audio
in of my music system.
You have any other solution for me? ( under 50$).
I am looking for at list 2.4GHz or blue tooth or equivalent.
Thanks
B K.

Apple Airtunes. More expensive, of course, but a great product. You
have to use iTunes though as your music playback application.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
alex

En/na bkhote ha escrit:
Hi,

I am looking for a economical wireless audio connection the from
PC/notebook to the audio
in of my music system.
You have any other solution for me? ( under 50$).
I am looking for at list 2.4GHz or blue tooth or equivalent.
Thanks
B K.

this could do it:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/pro...etfm/index.php

Posted to rec.audio.pro
jakdedert

alex wrote:
En/na bkhote ha escrit:

Hi,

I am looking for a economical wireless audio connection the from
PC/notebook to the audio
in of my music system.
You have any other solution for me? ( under 50$).
I am looking for at list 2.4GHz or blue tooth or equivalent.
Thanks
B K.

this could do it:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/pro...etfm/index.php

Try this: http://www.x10.com/products/vk54a_sp_lr_ps69.html

While they don't stress it on this page, the units have stereo audio
ins/outs, PLUS composite video. The quality is reasonable, 'almost'
hifi, and the price is right ($49.99). I've been using these things for
years.

Following the links on the page, they may have audio-only solutions as
well; but the price is likely to be near the cost of this sale item. I
didn't check. If you don't want/need video, just don't hook it up.

OTOH, they will spam you to death--forever--if you do buy anything from
them.

jak
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

" wrote:

Apple Airtunes. More expensive, of course, but a great product.
You have to use iTunes though as your music playback application.

I'm listening to iTunes through my stereo via an AirPort Express right
now. Sitting in the living room with my laptop, browsing r.a.p. and
listening to music, both over wireless g. Is this a great time to be
alive or what?

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good