paul packer

Default Who is Lionel and why is he saying these terrible things about everybody?

Just asking.
Lionel

paul packer wrote:

Just asking.

A French guy who cannot stand US republicans' cynicism and omnipotence.
Don't be afraid, put him directly the question.
Try to be... audacious for once. ;-)

paul packer

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:19:21 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

paul packer wrote:

Just asking.

A French guy who cannot stand US republicans' cynicism and omnipotence.
Don't be afraid, put him directly the question.
Try to be... audacious for once. ;-)

I'd like to ask a further question. Does anyone else get as sick of
the following sequence as I do?

Lionel.
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick

Lionel

wrote:

paul packer wrote:

Just asking.

A French guy who cannot stand US republicans' cynicism and omnipotence.
Don't be afraid, put him directly the question.
Try to be... audacious for once. ;-)

I'd like to ask a further question. Does anyone else get as sick of
the following sequence as I do?

Lionel.
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick

Yes I am :

paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson

NB : I am not really objective since I appreciate Trevor's POV and that
I use to disdain yours.

paul packer

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:02:58 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

paul packer said:

Just asking.

The answer is, she needs a good shtupping.

Shtupping? Is that something rude?
paul packer

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:29:14 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

I'd like to ask a further question. Does anyone else get as sick of
the following sequence as I do?

Lionel.
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick
Lionel
Clyde Slick

Yes I am :

paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer
Trevor Wilson
paul packer

(snip)

Wrong, Lionel. That sequence finished some time back. I finished it.
Yours and Clyde's goes on ad infinitum.
Lionel

paul packer wrote:

Wrong, Lionel. That sequence finished some time back. I finished it.

Ooops, I dozed off, I missed the end. :-)

Yours and Clyde's goes on ad infinitum.

We have rendez-vous in the hell.
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
paul packer wrote:

Wrong, Lionel. That sequence finished some time back. I finished it.

Ooops, I dozed off, I missed the end. :-)

Yours and Clyde's goes on ad infinitum.

We have rendez-vous in the hell.

Based on age, I probably will beat you.
Not a race I want to win, though

Lionel

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

paul packer wrote:

Wrong, Lionel. That sequence finished some time back. I finished it.

Ooops, I dozed off, I missed the end. :-)

Yours and Clyde's goes on ad infinitum.

We have rendez-vous in the hell.

Based on age, I probably will beat you.
Not a race I want to win, though

It's better that you arrive before me since you are still half-baked. :-)
Michael McKelvy

wrote:

paul packer said:

Just asking.

The answer is, she needs a good shtupping.

Shtupping? Is that something rude?

It's Yiddish for ****ing. As in I can't sop thinking about shtupping Pamela
Anderson.

Lionel

wrote:

paul packer said:

Just asking.

The answer is, she needs a good shtupping.

Shtupping? Is that something rude?

It's Yiddish for ****ing. As in I can't sop thinking about shtupping Pamela
Anderson.

Don't forget your dick-YALmake !