Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default My 2015 Winter NAMM Show Report

My 2015 NAMM show report is now posted. Come and get it.

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

Scroll down past the AES Show reports to get to the NAMM list. Since there's likely to be an update, that way I only have to update one link on the web site rather than have people find an old post with the obsolete link.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:
My 2015 NAMM show report is now posted. Come and get it.

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

Interesting site!

Jack