Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default 2012 Winter NAMM Show Report

I've posted my NAMM show report. Visit my web page and check
the Trade Show Reports section for a copy, or just be lazy
and download it he

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...m-show-report/

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Fran Guidry Fran Guidry is offline

On Jan 29, 10:05*am, Mike Rivers wrote:
I've posted my NAMM show report. Visit my web page and check
the Trade Show Reports section for a copy, or just be lazy
and download it he

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...nter-namm-show...

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

Thank you, Mike.

Fran
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Fran Guidry wrote:

On Jan 29, 10:05 am, Mike Rivers wrote:
I've posted my NAMM show report. Visit my web page and check
the Trade Show Reports section for a copy, or just be lazy
and download it he

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...nter-namm-show...

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

Thank you, Mike.

Fran

Seconded, and belatedly thanks to Scott Dorsey for his show reviews,
too.

I take it Mike took little interest in the new Steven Slate Raven X1
console. g

http://tinyurl.com/7tackr3

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2/7/2012 12:48 AM, hank alrich wrote:

I take it Mike took little interest in the new Steven Slate Raven X1
console.g

It was hard not to notice, but I thought it was a bunch of
State's hardware arranged like a console. I was curious
about their Virtual Console Collection plug-in, particularly
since Waves introduced something similar, but the Slate
booth was pretty busy whenever I walked by so I never got
very close. I figured I don't know enough about plug-ins to
appreciate the VCC and that anyone I know who could afford
enough pieces of Slate gear to make a console wouldn't need
my report to make a decision.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:

On 2/7/2012 12:48 AM, hank alrich wrote:

I take it Mike took little interest in the new Steven Slate Raven X1
console.g

It was hard not to notice, but I thought it was a bunch of
State's hardware arranged like a console. I was curious
about their Virtual Console Collection plug-in, particularly
since Waves introduced something similar, but the Slate
booth was pretty busy whenever I walked by so I never got
very close. I figured I don't know enough about plug-ins to
appreciate the VCC and that anyone I know who could afford
enough pieces of Slate gear to make a console wouldn't need
my report to make a decision.

Spot on. Slate is already revising certain aspects of the board based on
comments received from potential purchaser/users at the show. It's an
unusual concept, tying together analog and digital pieces, and using the
Eucon controller(s) for the fader section(s).

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Winter 2010 NAMM Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 18 January 28th 10 11:14 AM
Summer NAMM Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 10 August 3rd 07 08:41 PM
2007 WINTER OHIO GUITAR SHOW SUNDAY JANUARY 14 frankthedog Pro Audio 0 December 29th 06 03:25 PM
NAMM Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 February 2nd 05 05:18 AM
NAMM Show Report - Summer 2003 John L Rice Pro Audio 15 August 8th 03 01:37 PM