Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jamsmith@bellsouth.net is offline

Default FS: (2) Behringer Mixers

I'm upgrading my home studio and must sell the following mixers:

(1) Behringer Eurorack UB2222FX-Pro mixer with built-in effects and
(1) Behringer Eurorack MX 2004A. Both mixers have 8-Preamp channels
for instruments/ mics, and 4-stereo channels.

Great live sound or home studio mixers!

Both mixers come with original boxes and manuals. These mixers are in
very good condition and were used in a non-smoking home recording
studio.

Will ship this 2-mixer package to you UPS for $425.

Email: